DM Needs Advice on my Custom Epic Level Game

Discussing all roleplaying games
Snake
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

DM Needs Advice on my Custom Epic Level Game

Post by Snake »

Hello All,

I have been creating my own setting for some time now that is broken up into two eras; a modern era and a future era. The modern era takes place on earth about 20 years from now. the future era takes place 1000 years ahead of now and the game takes place mostly in the outer planes. I'm not going to get into the setting's details because there are A LOT. I started my game in the future era and the players are epic level 21. After the first session the group found themselves in the first layer of Hell preparing to enter the second layer Dis. Now I know you guys don't know the setting of the game, but basically the group is trying to save/prevent the end of days; The Antichrist, Ragnarok, etc. I was just wondering on if anyone had some ideas for me on where the group can go after they finish their mission in Hell? The Abyss, Limbo, Avalon, etc. etc. etc. They could even retrun to Earth to see it's destruction unfolding under the rule of the Antichrist. Besides going there they would need a reason to go there; find something, kill someone, etc. My guess is that they will be level 22 at least when they leave Hell.

Just wanted to hear some others opinions and possible ideas for moving forward. It's also our groups first epic level game so I could always use some help on running an epic level game.

Forgotten Son of Lord Vasili
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Check out the DF! message boards at www.Dicefreaks.com/phpBB2 for all the epic material/discussion you could ever need.

Especially their free pdf download Gates of Hell...