Another Shamless Plug

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Rucht Lilavivat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Another Shamless Plug

Post by Rucht Lilavivat »

Well, for those of you who pre-ordered Unhallowed when it was offered by Morrigan Press some time ago, I deeply apologize. Apparently Morrigan Press is under going some restructuring as one of the finanical partners pulled out.

However...my latest project has been working on an RPG called Witch Hunter: http://www.paradigmconcepts.com/witch_hunter/

I created all the monsters for their core book and had a hand in tweeking many of the game mechanics. I've also written the adventure that goes with their GM Screen and I'm currently working on their monster book. When I was offered the monster book, I chuckled and said, "Work on a monster book? I've never done one of those...not!"

In any case, I know that this product is coming out. The premire is at Origins. Indeed, it's just been sent off to the printers. If you're interested, here's a 16 page preview: http://www.paradigmconcepts.com/arcanis/WH_Preview.pdf

If you click on the preview link, be patient because it is a .PDF file.

Anyhow, I never thought one could write for RPGs and do it exclusively for horror games...but apparently it can be done! 8)

Cheers! And BTW, way to keep the Flame of Ravenloft alive! You guys are the best!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Another Shamless Plug

Post by alhoon »

Rucht Lilavivat wrote:Cheers! And BTW, way to keep the Flame of Ravenloft alive! You guys are the best!
Yeap they are.

Good to hear that horror games have their eexclusive authors and that they are handing out previews. :)

Anything similar in concept with what you put into VRGttWD? I liked that book much.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Witch Hunter sounds fairly nice. I find especially intriguing that it is not d20... Maybe I'll try some day. :)
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Your reputation for truth and genuine substance precedes you.

As such, I would never consider ANY plug by you to be a "sham" :)
Jonathan Winters
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jonathan Winters »

This looks VERY interesting, Rucht...

I am keeping an eye out for this...

Thanks!

Patrick
Archedius
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Archedius »