stats or levels of important follower of Ezra

Discussing all things Ravenloft
kottakinge
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

stats or levels of important follower of Ezra

Post by kottakinge »

Hello there.
I was wondering where i could find info about the important NPC of the different churches of Ezra, if possible in 3rd edition.
Thanks.
Jakob
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jakob »

You can find info on the head of every sect in the various issues of the Gazetteers.

In Gaz II you can find Teodorus Raines, the head of the Darkonese sect (human male cleric 5/anchorite of the Mists 2) in the Nevuchar Springs section.

In Gaz III you can find Joan Secousse (head of the Dementlieuse sect, human female cleric 6/anchorite of the Mists 8 ) in the pages regarding Dementlieu. In my campaign she finally died (poor creature... :lol:), and the sect is in permanent council... A schism is about to happen.
It is noteworthy the absence of the head of the Mordentish sect (I don't remember reading anything about her, anyway...), but I think you can find info about her in one of the Book of S... With a twist, if my memory serves me. ;)

In Gaz IV, in the Borca section, you can find Levin Postoya of the Home Faith, but no stats are provided, if I recall correctly.
I coloni rovinavano la foresta costruendo il capolavoro dell'uomo civilizzato: il deserto.
- Luis Sepúlveda
kottakinge
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by kottakinge »

Thanks, i will have a look.
Unfortunatly i need the stats for the mordentish bastion, i'll flip all over the book of S :lol:
cure
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by cure »

See Anchors of the Faith (by Mangrum?) from the Book of S . . . (but which?).

I believe that Van Ritchen's Arsenal has a Ezrighty and his stats.
The cure for what ails you