Ritualist PrC

Discussing all roleplaying games
Korumil
Conspirator
Conspirator

Ritualist PrC

Post by Korumil »

At the moment I'm playing a level 5 Druid and I'm not really planning on Wild Shaping a lot in the future. (Our party ranger's sworn enemy is lycanthrope, I don't think he'd react well.) However I like the Druid style and have been playing around with some in-game rituals concerning onieromancy and minor illusion. I'd like to keep the spell progressions but I'm looking for a different outlet, perhaps some combination of the Master of Circles (Liber Mysterium) and the Caretaker (Book of Sorrows). I'd like to be able to help our party cleric fend off the darkness, but still retain the earthy and paganistic feel of the Forfarian Druid. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, but please keep in mind that my DM rewards becoming too powerful with horrible gifts and survival is more of a goal than incredible power.
Don't touch the sunglasses.

Death makes all men equal, Life makes all men brothers. -Mournesworth family crest
vipera aspis
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by vipera aspis »

as your dm i must give you congats for joining this forum. well done, this is truly a good day. welcome.
my bones among the rocks and roots