Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Dr. Mordenheim's Laboratory on eBay

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Brandi found this:
clicky
But being the selfish prick I am, I deleted the post to horde the bids for myself.

But I decided this was an abuse of power as a moderator and am re-posting the auction so everyone in the community can decide if they want to take a crack at the mini set or not.
It also wouldn't be very fair to the auctioner, not allowing them a fair price for something.

(Plus, as of last week, I'm unemployed and shouldn't be entering any bidding wars anyway.)

So have at it!
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

I see that another set of Castle Forlorn minis came up for sale as well clicky-vous ici, although they are already painted and appear to be missing the 'invisible ghost' mini. I don't recall seeing the Forlorn minis come up on Ebay more than a couple times a year, and it seems like there have been three sets now in just the last month.

Sorry to hear about your current job status... :(
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Jester of the FoS

Funny that. Guess it's just a lucky phase.
After I dropped that wad on Forlorn I saw a set in Australian eBay for like $20 US, but it didn't ship outside the country. Funny that...

I'll find a new job soon enough and I have enough cash to last me a couple months. In the meantime I'm enjoying the free time to write, catch-up on TV and rack up some honor in Warcraft.

I should really start Races of the Mists IV, the book o' gnomes while I have all this free time...
wolfgang_fener
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by wolfgang_fener »

Ho well, I prefer not to use those. Players would just focus on the tiny miniatures instead of listening to my description and seeing the characters in their heads.
Brandi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brandi »

wolfgang_fener wrote:Ho well, I prefer not to use those. Players would just focus on the tiny miniatures instead of listening to my description and seeing the characters in their heads.
Fair 'nuff. For me, there's a fun in painting minis that has nothing to do with whether they get used in games or not (though I haven't been painting for a long while; too much else on my plate at this time).
Jester of the FoS

For me it's a "gotta have 'em all" mentality. But for some combats they are rather handy.