October Dragon Magazine to have Ravenloft article

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

October Dragon Magazine to have Ravenloft article

Post by Catman Jim »

The October Dragon Magazine #348 will have an article titled 'Spells of Ravenloft' according to a preview in the September Dragon. Also in line with their traditional October horror theme, there will be articles on variant vampires, curses, new horror monsters, the ecology of the wight, and 'Core Beliefs: Vecna".

The September Dragon has an article on non-Ravenloft 'Lost Ones' in the Class Acts - Divine section. These are clerics & paladins fallen into doubt & hopelessness, seeking answers & a return to their faith, so are very different from the Lost Ones of Ravenloft.
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Dion of the Fraternity
Lurker Maximus
Lurker Maximus

Post by Dion of the Fraternity »

Which I guess is a good thing. :)
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

I remain unmolified.
Spells are perhaps the most prolific item in Dungeons and Dragons. There are litterally millions of them floating on the net.
Last time Ravenloft was featured, it was in an artilce related to psychological spells. The connection to the Loft was extremely weak - with only a blurb by Dr. Dominia's pseudo-science before heading full bore into high magic.
I would suspect that the "Spells of Ravenloft" will be more of the same - uninspired spellcraft that only fits the halloween october theme because they dropped the R bomb.
Evil Reigns!!!!