Bring the FAQ Golem to Life

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Admin
Infernal Admin
Infernal Admin

Bring the FAQ Golem to Life

Post by Admin »

Tremble, for The FAQ Golem lives again.

Its been a long time since we made an entry to the FAQ, and in the interm the page has spontaneously arrisen as a freakish creation.
About this abominable automaton nothing is known, save this:
It must be FED!!!

So, in order to satiate its unholy hunger, we invite our members to make suggestions on what questions to add to the FAQ.

Post your questions and answers below, and Stephen, our web monkey, will put them on the page.

Do you have a question about Ravenloft?
Or better yet, would you like to add to Stephen's already back-breaking, soul-crushing labours, and laugh at his pain? [Who doesn't?]
If so, just post questions and laugh at his feeble attempts to answer them.

Who ever posts the most questions gets a fabulous prize:
An evenign with everyone's favorite paranoid delusion: Socko!*

The complete FAQ can be accessed here: http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/FAQs.htm

* Winners will be required to provide transportation and accomodations for Mr Socko and his assistants. Winners will also be required to sign power of attorney to Socko prior to his appearance. Socko will not appear with or adjacent to winners, but may acknowledge their presence. Socko may be substituted for your own sock without prior warning.
norms29
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by norms29 »

*Winners will be required to provide transportation and accomodations for Mr Socko and his assistants. Winners will also be required to sign power of attorney to Socko prior to his appearance. Socko will not appear with or adjacent to winners, but may acknowledge their presence. Socko may be substituted for your own sock without prior warning.
Is that fine print I see?

let's take a magnifing glass to that! shall WE!!
Winners will be required to provide transportation and accomodations for Mr Socko and his assistants. Winners will also be required to sign power of attorney to Socko prior to his appearance. Socko will not appear with or adjacent to winners, but may acknowledge their presence. Socko may be substituted for your own sock without prior warning.

maybe a microscope?
Winners will be required to provide transportation and accomodations for Mr Socko and his assistants. Winners will also be required to sign power of attorney to Socko prior to his appearance. Socko will not appear with or adjacent to winners, but may acknowledge their presence. Socko may be substituted for your own sock without prior warning.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
cure
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by cure »

What is the typical spring, summer, fall and winter weather (temperatures and precipitation) of the Core domains?

How long does it take to ride or walk from the Sea of Sorrow to the Nocturnal Sea via the Old Slavich Road and across Darkon during the summer season (assuming the suggested size for the Core)?

Are Darklings bound within individual domains of the Core or within the Core as a whole?

How far up and how far down the Musarde do paddlewheelers go?

What are the names and who are the owners of canon paddlewheelers?

What is the cost of a paddlewheeler?

What are the duration and fares of voyages on the Musarde river?

What are the canon mist ways?

What are the canon universities and faculties of higher education?

What do peasants know about their own domain, neighbouring domains, and distant domains?

Who are the most imfamous canon villians and are tales of their deeds known across the Core to even the lowiest peasants?
The cure for what ails you
Jeremy16
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jeremy16 »

I want to know what those RGPA adventures are all about. Are they considered canon? Where can they be found?
Drusilla
FoS Dread Receptionist
FoS Dread Receptionist

Post by Drusilla »

Oh goody, does this mean I get to entertain again? I felt so sad when those last guests ran off when they turned their noses up at the rabid ferrets I served them. It wasn't my fault I'd forgotten to cook them... or kill them, they just looked, well, so pretty.

Is Socko buying me a new dress this time too?
My mummy used to sing me to sleep at night. 'Run and catch....the lamb-is-caught in the blackberry-patch...' She had the sweetest voice.... What will your mummy sing when they find your body?"