Zherisia gazetteer: Fraternity notes.

Coordinating community projects
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Just sent it! :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Undead Cabbage wrote:Status Update:

We currently have nearly 100 pages of material, with about 10 illustrations. Other than a few minor things, some editing, and some more pictures to scan, the Paridon Gaz is in the bag.

Where people can really make their mark is the Timor Gaz. There are still some fairly large gaps available for people who wish to join in. At some point, the ship will have left, and Llana and I will fill in the blanks.

Now is your chance to make Timor as you saw it. Many regard Timor as a realm with not enough material for all the potential it has behind it. There is no need to be shy or modest: we've accepted material from writers both new and old.

Come on, you know you waaaaaaaaaaaana!
I’ve just received the big works so far from Llana and will give it all a once-over ASAP. I’ll avoid correcting any mistakes or adding anything to the Paridon gaz -leaving that for the actually editing- but I’ll try to post comments or draw attention to rough spots.

There’s not a lot of time before the deadline though…

Hopefully Tobias can finish up what he’s had planned and send it in, he’s pretty much the sole person doing Timor at this point. But I’ll do some thinking and if he doesn’t make the deadline, or hasn’t finished everything by then, I’ll do as much as I can over the weekend and next week.
Like everyone else I’m hesitant to write anything for Timor since we don’t know what’s already been covered or said…