Zherisia gazetteer: Fraternity notes.

Coordinating community projects
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

A few advice, as editor:

- do not fully stat NPC that have a 2e canon history, in order to stay away from copyrights problems.
- do not hesitate to use an idea posted on the board, even if it wasn't "officially" submitted, as long as you give credit where it's due.

I can help if needs be :) I'm really looking forward to this fan-driven Gaz.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Undead Cabbage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: In one of Neil Gaiman's books, or at least I wish I was.

Post by Undead Cabbage »

Thank you Joel, the advice is very appreciated.

Ya I noticed that you guys didn't stat your Souragnian NPCs either. That was a smart move. We'll definately do things in suggested terms,

Getting your input would be fantastic. As I've called dibbs on part I, I hope you don't mind if I bug you with questions throughout the process.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Joël of the Fraternity wrote: I can help if needs be :) I'm really looking forward to this fan-driven Gaz.

Joël

Yaaaaayyyyy! :D

Is there any part in particular that catches your eye? :)
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Undead Cabbage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: In one of Neil Gaiman's books, or at least I wish I was.

Post by Undead Cabbage »

Ok, so the following are the parts which currently do not have any dibs:

Paridon Gaz
- Local History

Chances are, local history is going to be a grab bag of many different writers if someone doesn't take the bull by the horns.

Timor Gaz
- Regions of the Deep
- Climate
- Daily Life
- Languages
- Former Lifestyle

I somehow see Tobias snagging these if no one takes them.

DM Appendix
- Feats, monsters, salient abilities, PrC, items, NPCs, etc.

The latter has a tendency of filling itself up. It's the most prone to submissions, and technically there is already room taken up by the given included NPCs. But there is always room for more here.

Here's your chance to write for the Gaz people! Act soon, as these places are going....going...going....
Last edited by Undead Cabbage on Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

And the deadline for submissions is Monday, July 3, ladies and gentlemen. It gives y'all a chance to submit to QotR as well as this. :)
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

I will start working on some spells if I have time (which I should have time for at least a few).
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Thank you, then, Stygian Inquirer!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Boccaccio has been caught up in the joys and toils of real life, so he won't be able to take on the topics he signed up for. I'd like to take on outlook and worldview, so art is available for anyone who'd be interested. The Newsbill is also something which is available as a topic.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Hmmmm... I may be able to take on art and/or the Newsbill, Llana, provided you and the others who've been in on this Survey from the beginning can help me fit them into the bigger context of the city. If these entries are due in mid-summer, I won't be teaching and could conceivably make an honest-to-goodness deadline! :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

No problem at all, Rotipher; I can send you some of the writings I've come up with so far, and so can the others that'd help you get a feel for the city. :D

We've also got two and a half months so far, and if you need an extra week or so (and can put up with my obligatory nagging), I'm more than willing to oblige. :P
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Where should I send the spells when they are done (I have three so far)?
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Send them to

NDBurke@gmail.com

And thanks!
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Not a problem.
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

STATUS REPORT!!!

Okay, my fellow Zherisian enthusiasts. How's the enthusiasm? What have you done, and how is your progress? Friendly Fiendish Enforcers want to know!
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jasper »

So far so good. About 80% of the crunch work is done with just a bit of fluff and decoration needed. However at the moment the enthuiasum is stilll there but its is being beaten down by work, school and life in general. Look for another burst of work after finlas month is over.
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
Anais Nin