OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

eocine wrote: Yep, he's a nasty and overwhelmingly arrogant little bugger...
He could be Draxton's twin brother... :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Hey, folks, got some bad news from Nathan to pass on: he's hurt his hand playing flag football, and will be wearing a cast for the next week and a half or so. He can still type, but only slowly, so he might not be able to make as many posts here as he'd like. :(

That doesn't mean the game has to screech to a halt, I should think, but we should probably limit ourselves mostly to PCs bickering or scheming among themselves -- like that's gonna be a change :roll: -- so he can keep his own NPC-action posts on the short side. Perhaps Joel's PC could intercept the audience's questions for a little while, rather than the panelists? That'll take pressure off the DM, so Nathan can take it easier.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Sorry to hear about the injury, Nathan- just do everything you need to take care of it and make sure that it heals well!

I think we can easily wait for the game under these circumstances...unless Joel's willing to post for the panelists. :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Tarlyn has encountered a problem with his account here so he cannot post for a while.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Hey, the DM's back! And the Frat officers sure cracked the whip, with that post: I wouldn't wanna be in Draxton's position, if news about his little zombie-creating hobby gets loose among the rank-and-file. :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

It's about 11:30, so y'all can mingle and talk to people for a while or we can jump straight to the afternoon sessions. Preferences?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Helmut wouldn't mind going to meet up with Dorothea so they can compare notes, Nathan. Unless you've other ideas of course.

Also please let me know what Dorothea has learned.
Last edited by steveflam on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Gertrude is leaving in a dignified huff (after saying goodbye to Crow), so I leave it up to everyone else.

You could always start the other thread, and those who want to mingle can do both threads at the same time, thus not slowing the story down. Just a suggestion though!
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Well, if Gertrude is leaving (sad, but I can't say I blame her :roll: ), then I guess Crow needs to find Paul Dirac to hang around with instead. Any sign of him in the audience, Nathan?
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Well, if Gertrude is leaving (sad, but I can't say I blame her :roll: ), then I guess Crow needs to find Paul Dirac to hang around with instead. Any sign of him in the audience, Nathan?
Sure, he's there. You can assume he's available in your post.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Pam... I hope Gert doesn't mind some company.Helmut is heading back to town as well.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

So the meeting is over?
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

From what I understood it reconvenes in 2.5 hours.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Heh. You do realize that the inn's staff and other guests are going to jump to their own conclusions about what Helmut and Dorothea were doing up there, don't you Steve...? :wink:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Heh. You do realize that the inn's staff and other guests are going to jump to their own conclusions about what Helmut and Dorothea were doing up there, don't you Steve...? :wink:
Why Sharon, yes I do. That's the beauty of it all. Even better is if anyone was listening at the door they heard nothing,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: