OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

OOC> Victor used Draxton Serd's first name?
I believe it was an error on Joel's part, not Victor's.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Hey, Joel, now it's alhoon's and Pam's turn to get made fun of, for misspelling Viktor's name! :lol:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Nah, I did it on purpose. :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Speaking of boo-boos, Dossevsky seems to have switched nationalities. He's G'Hennan, right? Or is Ghastria the one that's correct, and the old references to G'Henna the ones that were wrong? :?
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Speaking of boo-boos, Dossevsky seems to have switched nationalities. He's G'Hennan, right? Or is Ghastria the one that's correct, and the old references to G'Henna the ones that were wrong? :?
Ugh. Yes, it's G'Henna.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

No biggie. That taunt about him being "hungry" could have worked either way, come to think of it.... :roll:
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:No biggie. That taunt about him being "hungry" could have worked either way, come to think of it.... :roll:
Tru dat, although in rather different ways. I went back and fixed it for the sake of completeness (or OCD-ness).
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Sorry for being away from keyboard these days.
Pamela wrote:
OOC> Victor used Draxton Serd's first name?
I believe it was an error on Joel's part, not Victor's.
Indeed. I didn't read the 8 657 pages of this adventure before joining in :)
Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Hey, Joel, now it's alhoon's and Pam's turn to get made fun of, for misspelling Viktor's name! :lol:
Vik's anger will be terrible!
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Is there anything specific people want to recall/discuss about the Ste. Ronges Incident, or shall we fast forward to the Discussion part of the morning (i.e., where the panel talks about What It All Means, after the recap of events)?
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Fast-forward; I can give eo a quick summary of the fateful evening if required; if anything arose that the present attendants didn't know about, just toss a mention of those facts in the fast-forward summary.. :)
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

I second that idea. Let's get the discussion going, so we can watch more fur fly! :D

Just wondering: does the recap include what the Frat's bards and Crow figured out at their get-together, re. EvR's first objective in the Library? Or is Quiret holding that information back from the seniors, to spring on them at a timely moment?
eocine
Conspirator
Conspirator
Location: somewhere where he ponders whether or not people know what 'crapulence' means.

Post by eocine »

Idea thirded. :wink:

I know most of what happened from Pam's explanations during the actual event and her continually keeping me up to date.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Just let us know if you need updates on past events, eocine! :D

Oh, and I'm enjoying Li Shou's attitude problem. Ol' Draxton better find something mean and nasty to do, or your PC might just start to "out-Evil" alhoon's! :wink:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Just let us know if you need updates on past events, eocine! :D

Oh, and I'm enjoying Li Shou's attitude problem. Ol' Draxton better find something mean and nasty to do, or your PC might just start to "out-Evil" alhoon's! :wink:
I wouldnt mind some update actually as I joined after the party was on Souragne.
eocine
Conspirator
Conspirator
Location: somewhere where he ponders whether or not people know what 'crapulence' means.

Post by eocine »

Just let us know if you need updates on past events, eocine!

Oh, and I'm enjoying Li Shou's attitude problem. Ol' Draxton better find something mean and nasty to do, or your PC might just start to "out-Evil" alhoon's!
Pam's more or less ensured that I'm up to date, and I tend to run post concerning what happened before I joined the game through her anyway, but thanks for the offer! :D

Yep, he's a nasty and overwhelmingly arrogant little bugger... I on the other hand am the absolute soul of humility. :P