The Human monster: In persuit of Madness.

Coordinating community projects
taintedsoul
Conspirator
Conspirator

The Human monster: In persuit of Madness.

Post by taintedsoul »

For a long while I have been working off and on on a project about signature killers and madmen. Of late it has fallen by the wayside, but my question is: has it been done by anyone else, and are there any who want to help me if it hasn't?
Boccaccio Barbarossa
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Human monster: In persuit of Madness.

Post by Boccaccio Barbarossa »

taintedsoul wrote:For a long while I have been working off and on on a project about signature killers and madmen. Of late it has fallen by the wayside, but my question is: has it been done by anyone else, and are there any who want to help me if it hasn't?
I don't know that it's been done, but I'll be happy to help you if you intend to take a crack at it! :Brain:
Barbarossa Vineyards - Fine Brandies. The choice of true connaisseurs. (Located an hour's ride outside of Karina.)

A loose collection of writings about our (sometimes) ongoing campaign. http://ravenloft.inoveryourhead.net/
Scot Storm
Conspirator
Conspirator

Serious Killer

Post by Scot Storm »

Tainted Soul, I would like to help on the project after having watched alot of serial killer movies and tapes, I don't believe it hasn't been done before but to improve on a character and imagine this madmans attributes would be a compliment to all DarkWalkers alike. Email me at scotstorm88@hotmail.com if interested in a reply. Later
Storm
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Did you read the notes by Rucht about the possible Van Richten's Guid to Serial killers?
DeepShadow of FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DeepShadow of FoS »

Rucht's proposed Guide to the Serial Killer coincided with my proposal for the Guide to Madness. Both of these are in limbo at the moment, but either might be a good resource for what you're discussing.
The Avariel has borrowed wings,
The Puppeteer must cut the strings
The Orphan Queen must take the throne
The Queen of Orphans calls them home