the armoury

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

the armoury

Post by Viktor Hazan »

Viktor hurries and open the heavy wooden door to this room.

He slams the door open to reveal a good stock of weapons. Many of the common type, mostly swords, maces and quarterstaff.

The back wall also contains an impressive collection of exotic weapons from all over the known world.
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Viktor Hazan »

Many loyalists get a weapon in it, and after a few moments to familiarize with it, are ready for action.

OOC: choose any weapon from the D&D PHB, non magical. There are no pistols, or anything with powder.

Viktor chooses a light crossbow and a short sword. "time to get nasty", he said, while sprinkling the crossbow bolts head with a grey powder with a creepy scent.

Gertrude gets herself a set of throwing daggers.
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Conrad stops in the door of the armory, and sees Viktor and Gertrude. "It's me, Conrad," he says to them. "I'm using an invisibility spell at the moment." Then he walks into the room, and takes several silver throwing knives down from the wall. They are small enough that he can hide them in his clothing. "Now I'd like to attack someone while this spell is still active, if possible. Come on," then he leaves the armory, heading towards the library.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Gertrude blinked when Buchvold referred to necromancy as ‘treacherous’. But what field was he referring- ah, transmutation! she realised, and quickly let the thought go. Apologies for misconceptions would have to wait as the members scattered.

Following at Viktor’s heels, she was glad to see the array of weapons before her. She had little expertise in this field, and her spells were not of much use for attacks. Then I must work defensively, and think aggressively and creatively.

Slipping the daggers about her person, she then began to gather a selection of weapons that the others might be able to use. “Professor Hazan, do we have anything that could function as a container to carry more weapons?”

A thought crossed her mind. Lowering her voice, she asked, “Sir, are there any cursed weapons in here? Ones we could let fall in our enemies’ path? And any poisons?” Ready to deflect any potential criticism, she said firmly. “I do not care if these do not seem to be honourable thoughts. We are in a battle ill-prepared and I for one am prepared to use any advantage in our possession.”

OOC: Thank you Joel! :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

The borcan berst through the armoury door and strode down it swiftly. Looking over the itmes with an expert eye.
Last edited by Moral Machivelli on Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Once he arrives back in the armory for the second time, Conrad quickly begins searching the room for all the cold iron weapons he can find.

OCC What cold iron weapons does he discover?
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Conrad searches for cold iron but finds little. There is one longsword and five daggers made of the metal, but not nearly enough to equip everyone.
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

Hartly looks around the room slowly before picking up a thick staff. He gives it a practise swing, the length of it in his arms reaching farther than a weapon would for a smaller man. He then picks up two pistols and stores them and some ammunition in his pockets.

Finally, he begins to whisper, casting spells in rapid succession. (Spell Immunity, Protection from Evil, and Death Ward)

"Perhaps we can show them the errors of their ways." He whispers, cracking the staff on the ground once.
Last edited by Tobias Blackburn on Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

"What now Mr Chateufax?" Asks the Borcan.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

OOC: Tobias, there aren't any pistols here unfortunately... :cry:
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

Llana wrote:OOC: Tobias, there aren't any pistols here unfortunately... :cry:
Ah. Hand crossbows then.
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Conrad takes up the cold iron long sword and the cold iron daggers. He offers two daggers to each of his two colleagues. He puts one of the daggers in his right boot. "Fortunately, I have some training in swordsmanship, from my days at the University of Dermenlieu," he says. He touches the small scar on his left cheek, and says, "A dueling scar. Now, if you're ready, we'd better get back to our colleague in the library."
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

"At once" Smiles the Borcan as he departes for the libery.
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Conrad leaves the armory and returns to the library as quickly and quietly as he can.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Draxton moves in the armory, still invisible. "Damn" He thinks. "No pistols!"
Disgusted he takes a sturdy staff and moves to the laboratory. Deep inside him, he is stunned to find that this nights events sparked within him an interest for the black arts. He is fighting for the fraternity now, and still believes necromancy should be studied only to comprehend death but . . . he finds his conviction waning.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!