PbP weekend - Q&A

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Guardian of Twilight wrote:Hey, all. I was just curious as to what level most of your characters are going to be. I was thinking of level 1, but if everyone else is going to be higher, I would like to be able to adjust accordingly. Thanks.
Well, I'm really more concerned that we have lots of people show up and enjoy themselves and less worried about recieving backgrounds and character stat-ups.
The more, the merrier and there's no problem with people just showing up when they can and posting a little, even if all they have is an expansion on their username. Consistent personality traits are nice but a lengthy 10-page background and current sketch isn't mandatory.
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

The Giamarga wrote:Technically you'd probably have to have at least 1 level of the FoS prestige class from QtR10 to be invited (i.e you're an Initiate at least). Or you're a spouse or representant of someone who is an Initiate or Brother.
Actually, what I was thinking was being level 1 and having recieved a message from a member that chose to remain anonymous. The message was delievered to my character (Nathaniel Hawke of Mordentshire, Mordent) and written in print, to conceal whether the writer was male or female. My character info can be found here... http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=511906 Also, I am on the boards here under "A question about an item..." (page 2 of the General Forum). I was thinking my character recieves an invitation to come to the manor house, as there is someone there who has information about the monster that killed his fiance. Thus, he journeys out to meet this mysterious person who merely told him in the invitation "...don't worry, I'll find you." I mean, who better to find out about information from on the creature that killed his beloved than from a member of the FoS? But my character obviously wouldn't know about the FoS. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you all for your time.
Last edited by Guardian of Twilight on Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Oh, there is one last thing I should mention. That is that I will not be here on Saturday at all or later on tonight. I am running a game for my group on Saturday and Saturday night.
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

A person responeded, and I would like to thank all that read and considered lending me assistance. Best of luck to all of us, and I look forward to seeing you guys on the boards.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

OOC: Sorry for the long post, but I'm going to bed (midnight and I'm exhausted) and I wanted to leave you with some idea as to what she's like till I get back! Good night, and don't get into trouble till my return in the British morning! Bye! :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude

Post by Guest »

Goodnight, don't let the bogeyman get you ;)

Joël

edited: no idea why it registered this post as "guest"
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

I'm logging out for a while. See everyone in the morning.
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Scipion_Emilien
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scipion_Emilien »

Juste to be sure, the :
October 29th, 7 pm
Ste Ronges Manoir de Pénombre
in the dining hall, mean that this wil restart tomorrow?
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Viktor Hazan »

well, no it was just the time we were now in game.

The Grand Entrance Hall arrivals started at 4 pm. When we pass to the dining room, we are now 7 pm :)

---

This said, at 11h15 my time, I'm logging out till tomorrow morning.

Thank you everybody, it's been fun. More tomorrow ...
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Curses to my internet giving out on me... I didn't even know this was around till very recently. Maybe next year...
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Viktor Hazan
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Viktor Hazan »

Coan wrote:Curses to my internet giving out on me... I didn't even know this was around till very recently. Maybe next year...
This will continue all weekend, until around Sunday night.

Join us tomorrow :)

Joël
Scipion_Emilien
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scipion_Emilien »

Lol, Im so use to the 24hour that i miss the pm.
Lucius
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Lucius »

Saturday my day will be loooong, but I´ll be here at night!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Can we have a small briefing of what happened? There are hundred posts there already and I can't possibly read them all.

What I got so far:
People came to the manor, went to the dinning room, started eating. Then Van Rijn came to the podium, complained that the fraternity is an ungrateful bunch of illusionists and then he sawyed and fainted (hopefully, perhaps he is dead).
Have I missed anything important? I mean except of the plot, any important IC dialogs between the PCs?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

You really should read the posts, alhoon. There's only eight pages, and it's just a courtesy to the players who did go to the trouble of writing them. :)

They're also a lot of fun. I'm so looking forward to what's going to happen next, within the plot or not. :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude