PbP weekend - Q&A

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

I'd like to play too but my problem is the time zones- I'm GMT, and -gasp- I'm usually in bed by 11pm (6 pm EST). Will this cause problems with my PC's appearance or shall I just assume that her coach is running late? Ran over a werewolf or something? :P
Last edited by Pamela on Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Don Fernando
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by Don Fernando »

Same with me actually, though is one hour more for me here in Switzerland.
Perhaps we can find a way to eliminate this lag....like a ;agical Hourglass or something... :wink:
"6 out of 10 Rakshasas eat Whiskas"
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Don Fernando wrote:Same with me actually, though is one hour more for me here in Switzerland.
Perhaps we can find a way to eliminate this lag....like a ;agical Hourglass or something... :wink:
Llana wrote:I'd like to play too but my problem is the time zones- I'm GMT, and -gasp- I'm usually in bed by 11pm (6 pm EST). Will this cause problems with my PC's appearance or shall I just assume that her coach is running late? Ran over a werewolf or something? :P
To be frank, the action will probably slow down during night time, American time; However, you can be with us during a large part of the day, especially if you stay up a little late :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Ooh, that's right, Halloween weekend, and the English don't really celebrate it over here. Well, it works out for me then! :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Joël of the FoS

Great!

Are you playing a woman or a man? You know the FoS society chauvinistic rules not to allow women among their peers, but for their could be exceptions, or disguised persons, or whatever other fun idea you might think for your caracter :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

I was planning female till I read the earlier article on the FoS; if I can't think of anything suitable (ie DM-approved) I'll just have to be a boring old guy, I guess...:P
Joël of the FoS

If you are female, then you need a good reason / trick to be there. Which isn't forbidden by the mods, au contraire.

Joël
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

I would assume that wives, spouses and the like might be invited as well.
Don Fernando
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by Don Fernando »

Great! Since over here no one seems to celebrate Halloween, the I think I'll be up late enough to squeeze some posts...mmm which reminds me, I got some chocolates and candies to buy for the weekend.... 8)
"6 out of 10 Rakshasas eat Whiskas"
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

Whaen does the action start. I mean do we all roleplay our arrival or do we just cut to the lecture
Joël of the FoS

Moral Machivelli wrote:Whaen does the action start. I mean do we all roleplay our arrival or do we just cut to the lecture
Joël of the Fraternity wrote:Questions about what is going to happen will punished by severe maiming (Socko is ready).
;)
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

ARRRGH Get off me damn sock.... :evil:

Ok question two. Can we contact other players in secret (Via P.M.s)
Joël of the FoS

You can do whatever you want, as long as it improves the story for you, the other player, and the rest of the players.

If it's fun for everybody, please do so.

Joël
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

Are you sending out confirmation about character's you've recieved?
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Joël of the FoS

Yes, I should :)

Joël