The Library

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

"We only found five cold iron daggers and this cold iron long sword,"Conrad says to Crow, "You may have two of the daggers or the Long sword, if you're trained in swordmanship." After giving Crow his choice of the weapons, Conrad says "Now, we need to gather together as many loyal member dos the Fraternity as we can, before we attack Van Rijn and his wolfwere allies. Have any of you any ideas about where on the estate our comrades may be gathering??
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Crow gratefully accepts the proffered longsword, then starts thinking aloud.

"If we knew what that madman is seeking, we could hide it, or lure him away ... or even hold that prize hostage to his peaceful departure. If we could find Hazan -- he'd known Hijn well once, he told me so -- then perhaps he can guess what drives our foe...."
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

"Either way" interjects the Borcan "We must find the others, Guessing by the lack of noise, I guess that they are no longer in the Grand Entrence ."
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

"I have a Locate Creature spell prepared," Conrad said, "Since you think Hazan can help us, I'll use it to try and locate him." Conrad casts the spell and begins to turn, seaching for Hazan's location.
Last edited by Grey Arcanist on Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

"Not alive at the entrance, anyway," agrees Crow, the grim circumstances turning his jests dark as pitch. "So where would they have fallen back to? If either of you know this house better than I, a direction would be appreciated before we wander off yet again.
"And someone else should take their turn as doorman; I'm sure there are bloodied Brothers down there who could use my help."
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

The bard pauses, and sniffs the air. "Do either of you smell smoke...?"
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

"Yes, I smell someting.", replies Buchvold "I ..think it comes from over there." He gestures to the stair case on the left. "It must come from the laboratory. Do you think the others are there?" he asks Conrad
Grey Arcanist
Cold Iron Supplier
Cold Iron Supplier

Post by Grey Arcanist »

Conrad took a deep sniff, "I think I do smell smoke," he agreed. "I recall that Anthony vanished from the Dining Room. At the time, I thought he'd gone to the Laboratory to activate our defences....Yes, I think we'd better go to the Laboratory. Come on." Conrad leaves the room, and goes to the laboratory.

OCC Did the Locate Creature Spell Conrad cast to locate Hazan succeed or fail? If it worked, what results did it produce?
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

OOC - The locate creature spell turns you to the South, Hazan is downstairs in the Fraternity's Laboratory along with several other surviving loyalists. It is close to the Armoury so most would know where it is.
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

"Mr. Crow, you go too" sais the Borcan. "I will take my turn on watch here."
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Crow slings his instrument-case over his back, to free both arms for blade or spell, and follows Conrad out.