The Locker

Books, movies, television and everything else
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The Locker

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

Hey guys, I was surfing the net like usual when a banner caught my eye. When I clicked on it I found out about a movie whose title, in English, is "The Locker". It seems to be on the same level as Ringu and Ju-On. It has to do with several Japanese urban legends. Also, on the site, it has the urban legends written down in some of the different ways you might hear them. I think that they have enough of a creep factor to play well in Ravenloft. I am going to use one or two in my MotRD campaign.

Click here to go to the site. Enjoy!
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

Brr. Good ones. "The Red Crayon" was especially creepy.

For one of the best sources of creepy American urban legends on the net, check out http://www.snopes.com/horrors/horrors.asp (yes, it is possible to turn off the cheesy music).
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Yeah those where really cool, I especially like the the girl in the window. That would be so perfect for a horrer check.
The red crayon would be a great way to start a small adventure involving ghosts or something. Good stuff man.