Game Session & Food

Discussing all roleplaying games

What do you eat/offer when gaming ? (See post for examples)

Nothing
3%
Snacks
29%
Ordered Food
45%
Cooked Food (simple)
3%
Cooked Food (complicated)
13%
My Players !
6%

Total votes: 31

Brandi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brandi »

I suspect a tofu-based imitation sour cream is what my kosher-keeping friends might try if/when they cook it. Actually, the wife, who isn't Jewish, has no problem eating trayf but takes steps to cook kosher for her husband; this allowed me to give her a piece of the chicken I cooked so she could have some idea of what it tastes like and what it might take to recreate that flavor.
Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

I imagine that the Tofutti stuff would make it taste just as good. My dad is lactose intolerant, and when we put Sour Supreme into stuff so that he can eat it I can't tell the difference. Although if it's the taste that does it rather than the lactose, that's probably bad news for Reggy.
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
Reginald de Curry
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Reginald de Curry »

I'm not crazy about the taste of sour cream, but I think I just have a weird biology; for example, chocolate ice cream and chocolate milkshakes never made me sick, but chocolate milk always does. Anyway, I'll try one of the alternatives next week when I go on vacation, and post the results on the hendl thread.

In the meantime, I recommend BBQing the players, with a dash of sweetened buffalo wing sauce and a side of french fries; it stretches the meal better. *burp*
Pinky! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain, but didn't we give up ritual murder for Lent?