HP and the half-blood prince

Books, movies, television and everything else
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

alhoon wrote:Am I the only one that wishes the inferi played a larger part?
I was also hoping that Rohling would have had the inferi be a little more prevelent within the story. She mentions them early in the book, and they are discussed again a couple times. While you certainly don't want to overuse certain elements, I was surprised that they only appeared in the one chapter of the book. Perhaps, we will see more of them in the seventh book?
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

I believe that we won't. She mentioned dragons from the 1st or 2nd book and we saw one only for one scene in book 4. :cry:

And some deranged, evil, twisted people don't think that undead should be prominent in child literacy! So she couldn't mention hordes of them shambling through a village spreading terror and death as they choked the life out of everyone unlucky to be caught in their path. :)

At least . . .

* * * Spoilers * * *

. . . We have a lich! ! !

Question: Do you believe HP will be persuaded to return to school the next year for the 7th book?
I hope so. I liked Hogwards so much!

observation: The 7th book is the last. It will be 600 - 650 pages long. In that book HP will destroy 4 Hocruxes (or confirm one destroyed and destroy 3) and Voldermort. So I believe it will be a fast paced book. That is, unless HP manages to find and destroy more than one Hocrux at a time, he will about 150 pages on average to destroy each.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

On the HP RPG topic: WotC will release soon rules about magic using the "true names" of things. I believe that these rules, could be used as a base for such a game.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!