Outsiders in Gothic Earth

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
The Lesser Evil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Outsiders in Gothic Earth

Post by The Lesser Evil »

Do fiends and celestials have reality wrinkles or phylacteries in Gothic Earth? Can people go through transposition?

Has anybody used outsiders in their Masque game? Does anybody have any specific ideas for outsider NPCs or villains?
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Outsiders in Gothic Earth

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

The Lesser Evil wrote:Do fiends and celestials have reality wrinkles or phylacteries in Gothic Earth? Can people go through transposition?

Has anybody used outsiders in their Masque game? Does anybody have any specific ideas for outsider NPCs or villains?
I think Outsiders could transposess people, but they wouldn't get a reality wrinkle because the Earth isn't inherently evil, but Ravenloft is.

For my campaign (both the one on hiatus (SORRY GUYS! Damn real life...) on these boards and one I plan to start when I get a gaming group) I plan to use the archangel Gabriel who has been trapped on Earth since the Red Death arrived and has been fighting it, and a demon (probably an incubus) called Tangeel, who works for Satan, and is also trying to rid the Earth of the Red Death (IMC God and Satan both want the Red Death to leave Earth, God so he can continue to guide humanity and Satan because he wants to rule the Earth alone. I plan to have Angels and Demons occasionally work side by side, putting their differences apart because they both have the same goal, but their reasons differ).
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005