A halfling sits down (OOC5)

The Halfling campaign
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Tadelin »

I remember around this time last year, I got involved in a project with Jason that was the development of a prestige class for genasi (dread and normal). This character was to be my test version for that class. I think Jason still has the information lying around somewhere (if not, drop me a note and I'll e-mail it to you). Personally I'd like to be able to finish up the development of that class, and then continue to test him here before releasing that class to one of the netbooks.
One of these days, I'm going to get it right. Until then, I guess I can just keep being a fool.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I think you already know what I like in a campaign Coan, the atmosphere. and for what I have seen till now, you can guaranteed that! :D

I like combats too, so some encounters will be ok, but of course the most important is the plot. :D

Ah and by the way, Banob walks for over 3 years not 2! I’m playing Kinuriel for nearly 2 years! :wink:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

When are you planning to start Coan?

Ahh, and about turn back to time, I don’t agree. I like the age we are and I think we have much more things to do now. Plus, Kimuriel has no reason to go back, he is a famous detective now and since he is 53, if he turns 50 years back, he will catch himself when he was 3.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Cole Deschain
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Cole Deschain »

Well, my group (consisting of Cole, Bronn, and RT) was sent to assassinate a Red Wizard in league with Aderre's forces by none other than Lord Soth. In return, we essntially got the honro of serving him, so far as I could tell- Bronn wanted some soldiers to command, I believe... Cole just wanted to get there, get the job done, and get back to Desilda.
RT was looking for a possible magical fix for here severed arm.

We'd run into a local mage, who gave us some aid, and we were scouring the sewers, looking for out target, when inertia set in with all its terrible force.
Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Shadowcast
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Shadowcast »

I'm back I'm back I'm back!

Sorry for my long absence, guys. For some reason the page wouldn't load for me. . . .
"I see. You think you're clever. But are you more clever then Jesus?"
"Well, I did do rather nicely on my SATs. . ."
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

If you have read the posts you will note you are too late. However you may join in at a later date (in the 'sooner rather than later category'). I don't have the time right now to write you into what I already have planned.

Also due to lateness I have taken Grug's absence as not wishing to continue for the moment.

All submissions are closed for the immediate future. Older players wishing to join again can PM me.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Grug the Caliban
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Grug the Caliban »

sorry coan. i've got so little time online right now that i wouldn't be able to contribute anything productive to the story anyway. If time frees up, i'll let you know. I would really like to get back into this game eventually.
My homocidal rampage:
Weapon of Choice: A muppet
Your Favorite Target: Necrophiliacs
Your Kill Count: 110,049,246
Your Battle Cry: "Yo mama!"
Years You Spend in Jail: 19
How Much Money In Damages You Cause: $172,171,797,403,556
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

No worries Grug.

Everyone can expect the new threads up tonight or the night after tomorrow night (graduating ceremony tomorrow night).
Cole Deschain
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Cole Deschain »

Wow... only the intros are up and I'm impressed. You've got a decidely literary touch, Coan.
Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Thanks Cole.

I have pressed the red button for the Context thread and things should begin moving nicely there.

The Treachery thread shall be restarted later today.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Who will play Simone now, alhoon or you Coan?
Coan wrote: I have pressed the red button for the Context thread and things should begin moving nicely there.
For our thread too! For me meeting again Ivana is almost as pressing the red button. I thought that we have finally finished with her, but... here she is! :lol:
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

I'd appreciate it if alhoon were to play for Simone in this post to explain his past then I can fill in the present.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Since alhoon is extremely busy now with real life's problems, I posted Simone's story. I have read again the old chapter so everything is correct. 8)
- W H A T ! ? !
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Artemis is Ivana's Brother? ! ?

I don't believe that. At most a half-brother, perhaps it is a lie Ivana and Artemis tell the group.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

I haven't been able to follow the threads as closely as I would like lately, but I am hoping to sink back into things soon. Just still sorting things out, changing names on accounts, getting bills sorted, etc. I never realised there was so much that needs doing when someone in your family dies :(
Swallow your soul!