Anniversary: Farewell My Friend!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Anniversary: Farewell My Friend!

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Dear members of the Fraternity,

On today, the one-year anniversary of this website, I must present to you some poignant news. While this is certainly a time for celebration and cheer, not all of the changes are happy ones. It is with a heavy heart that I announce that Nathan “Dmitri” Okerlund will be leaving our fold to make time to pursue other activities.

Nathan has been an active and integral part of the Fraternity of Shadows, and his presence will be greatly missed. He has put in time and effort working on the Undead Sea Scrolls as well as contributing to the quarterly releases of Quoth the Raven. Nathan has also spent time adding to various conversations and maintaining the quality of topics on these message boards. In fact, Nathan has been our Infernal Enforcer for several months.

Now, do not cry and despair too much, my brothers and sisters. While Nathan is relinquishing his title, he will not fade away into obscurity. He has assured us that he will continue to visit the Manoir de Penombre and share a glass of brandy with the rest of us. It will not be the same without his active presence, but we look forward to continue seeing his less frequent visits.

On a similar but happier note, I would like to officially announce that David “Jester” Gibson has been invited to become the newest member of the Fraternity of Shadows moderators. Jester has contributed a great deal of time and resources to this website, and we are honored to have him step into a more active (and demanding) role. We expect great things from our newest member, and there are no doubts that he will succeed in meeting our expectations.

Please make sure to take the time to provide your well wishes to Nathan and your congratulations to Jester. In the meantime, enjoy your stay at the manor and join in the festivities!

Sincerely,
Jason "Javier" True
Master of Illusion
Fraternity of Shadows
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
Snake
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Snake »

Good luck Nathan in your endeavors and congrats Jester on your new position.
Forgotten Son of Lord Vasili
Tobias Blackburn
Water Bearer
Water Bearer

Post by Tobias Blackburn »

Hope to see you around Nathan. Congrats Jester!
The Remnants have one saying to represent loss, disappearance, exile, and death. It is [i]Shiao Marests[/i], "Taken by The Shadows".
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Nathan isn't going anywhere, he have him locked up in the cellar, he knows far to much for us to allow him to leave, at least unsupervised. So he will be about just as much as ever.
Swallow your soul!
Charney
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Charney »

Well congrats to Jester! Looks like we Canucks are taking over Ravenloft :D

And good luck to Nathan with his projects!
De retour dans les Brumes, enfin!
MadStepDad
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by MadStepDad »

Oh man, I'm sorry I missed the going away party. Fare thee well, Nate - good luck on all future endeavors. But the Mistz never let you get too far.

And to Jester, my frequent jousting partner, I offer my sincerest congratulations. I know your dedication will take the team to new heights. SALUTE!

8)
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4mBjj_yt4&feature=youtu.be

Conjunction
http://madstepdad.proboards.com/board/19/grand-conjunction

"BCCW" by MSD
http://madstepdad.proboards.com/board/33/broken-city-championship-wrestling-madstepdad
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Good Luck Nathan! I don't say goodbye since I believe you'll hang around like the rest of us, posting and contibuting to the site.
Jester: Congrats and good luck too!
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!