The errata thread

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Mangrum, about the wealth feat here http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/Foru ... php?t=4024

When I went through and created a master feat document for myself, I fixed a number of feats from CoD and HoL -- sometimes by rewriting them from scratch -- but in the case of this one, I simply left it out entirely. Dubious concept, bad execution.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Joël of the FoS

Moved here 'till I compile it for our errata pages.

Since there are no new RL products, these thread is now nearly useless.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

So how goes the compiling?
Joël of the FoS

I haven't done it yet.

That'll be my next priority. I'll send ScS new errata within a week max.

Joël
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re:

Post by tomokaicho »

Joël of the FoS wrote:Mangrum, about the wealth feat here http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/Foru ... php?t=4024

When I went through and created a master feat document for myself, I fixed a number of feats from CoD and HoL -- sometimes by rewriting them from scratch -- but in the case of this one, I simply left it out entirely. Dubious concept, bad execution.
Did you ever publish the master feat document with corrections? If not, could do you so now?
Joël of the FoS

Re: The errata thread

I was quoting John Mangrum here, and no, sadly, that wasn't published.
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by tomokaicho »

Joël of the FoS wrote:I was quoting John Mangrum here, and no, sadly, that wasn't published.
Ah, that's a shame.
Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mephisto of the FoS »

As Jeremy16 mentioned in his review on the Conch Shell of Sorrows...
Jeremy16 wrote:The Conch Shell of Sorrows
]Framing Fiction - I like seeing the Umbra mce the ficyake an appearance, but that afterword should have been placed, you know, at the end.
I agree so if it is possible place the fiction section from pages 347 and 349 in the end of the article. If not it is OK.
Thanks.
"I am not omniscient, but I know a lot."
-Mephistopheles from Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mephisto of the FoS »

As Jeremy16 mentioned in his review on the Conch Shell of Sorrows...
]Framing Fiction - I like seeing the Umbra make an appearance, but that afterword should have been placed, you know, at the end.
I agree so if it is possible place the fiction section from pages 347 and 349 in the end of the article. If not it is OK.
Thanks.
"I am not omniscient, but I know a lot."
-Mephistopheles from Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Wolfglide of the Fraternity »

Mephisto wrote:As Jeremy16 mentioned in his review on the Conch Shell of Sorrows...
]Framing Fiction - I like seeing the Umbra make an appearance, but that afterword should have been placed, you know, at the end.
Thanks.
There appear to be two different errata threads floating around, with different purposes. I will quote this into the QtR 28 Errata thread.