Quoth the Raven X Project Guide

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Hadis Deadstalker »

First, one of my stories is almost done. With that, another re-read or two, and a qc by my hubby and I should have it to you sometime next week. Unfortunately, I may not be able to get my serial killer into print. He's been most illusive of late. He's been dancing about my grey cells for sometime now and now that he has the opportunity to see the light (?) of day, proves most stubborn.
Second, does anyone know the address of the late Van Richten's herbalist shop the Weathermay-Foxgrove sisters live in? I'm sure it's written somewhere, but I can't seem to put my finger on the book it's in. And it doesn't seem to be in Van Richten's Arsenal. Other than Mordentshire that is.
Third, once my story is finished, I was wondering if someone could give me a hand on putting one or two of the people in the story into NPC format. I still haven't gotten the hang of 3e rules enough to do that. Maybe if I get into a game that would change. But it doesn't seem likely in the near future.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives. - Bugs Bunny
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Jason of the Fraternity wrote:Friendly Reminder: You only have a little more than a month left before the submission dealine, folks. I would recommend that you not wait to the last minute before sending us your articles, since it makes it difficult to get everything finished on time.

Jason
Fraternity of Shadows
I'm almost done with one of my stories. A little more work & I should have it for you by Monday.
Also, I was wondering if someone could help me with getting some of the characters in the story into NPC format. I have some trouble with that.
And I have the town & the main characters family house laid out. Would you want that too?

Thanks,
Hadis Deadstalker
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Life is getting really, really busy for me so my story/article may be delayed. I still hope to *just* make the deadline but I might be a few days late.
Two of my best friends are leaving so there is a mandatory 'going away' party or two I have to attend not to mention birthdays for two close blood relatives I haven't seen for a while and my oft-ignored GF is craving attention and all this just before school starts again.
GHAAAA!!!
Jester of the FoS

Post by Jester of the FoS »

This also means my review this week will be really late, if I get one done at all. It's Gaz and QtR vs The Drawing Room... :(
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Hadis Deadstalker wrote:Also, I was wondering if someone could help me with getting some of the characters in the story into NPC format.
If you get most of the written material done for the NPCs, then I would be willing to give you a hand in getting them formatted. Just forward your submission to me when youa are mostly finished, Hadis, and I can give you a hand.

Jason
Fraternity of Shadows
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Jason of the Fraternity wrote:
If you get most of the written material done for the NPCs, then I would be willing to give you a hand in getting them formatted. Just forward your submission to me when youa are mostly finished, Hadis, and I can give you a hand.

Jason
Fraternity of Shadows
Thanks Jason, you're a real sweetheart. :wink: With any luck, I'll have it too you by Monday.
Hadis
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Hadis Deadstalker wrote:Thanks Jason, you're a real sweetheart.
Be carefull not to let that little secret out! I've got a reputation of being an evil bastard to maintain. If everyone realizes that I'm actually a nice guy, then my whole facade will crumble... :wink:
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Be carefull not to let that little secret out! I've got a reputation of being an evil bastard to maintain. If everyone realizes that I'm actually a nice guy, then my whole facade will crumble... :wink:
I'll not say a word. :wink:
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Hadis Deadstalker wrote:
I'll not say a word. :wink:
If I were you, I'd hold out for ransom. Think of what you could make Jason do if you threaten to blab about him being such a sweetie...
I was going to be Stantonicus Rex of Darkon, and Scs was going to help me... At least he was until Dru conveniently ate his collection of "My Little Pony" episodes.
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Gemathustra wrote: If I were you, I'd hold out for ransom. Think of what you could make Jason do if you threaten to blab about him being such a sweetie...
I was going to be Stantonicus Rex of Darkon, and Scs was going to help me... At least he was until Dru conveniently ate his collection of "My Little Pony" episodes.
I'm too nice for that. That's why I'll probably finish last. :lol:
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Gemathustra wrote: I was going to be Stantonicus Rex of Darkon, and Scs was going to help me... At least he was until Dru conveniently ate his collection of "My Little Pony" episodes.
Dru didn't exactly eat the My Little Pony episodes, she just chewed on them a bit, but they were unwatchable by the time she was through.
Swallow your soul!
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Two weeks left to go, folks! If you haven't finished your submissions as of yet, then I would suggest that you don't delay much longer. We need to receive your contributions by September 20th for this next issue.

Gemathustra wrote:If I were you, I'd hold out for ransom. Think of what you could make Jason do if you threaten to blab about him being such a sweetie...
Hey! :x
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Gemathustra wrote:I was going to be Stantonicus Rex of Darkon, and Scs was going to help me... At least he was until Dru conveniently ate his collection of "My Little Pony" episodes.
That's right! With your scheme foiled, Gemathustra, no one will ever know of my secret love of ponies! Bwa ha ha ... No wait! Forget I said that last part!

Ugh, now I have to rewite the Book of Names again...
Evil Reigns!!!!
Shadowking
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Weeping Rose

Post by Shadowking »

I'll try to complete the Weeping Rose tommorow. The Nightlord and another article I'm preparing will be delayed for the next QtR. The Dollmaker is cancelled.
"To bring down the monster you have to become a monster"
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

I should have mine done w/i the next day or two. I hate it when real life intrudes on my fantasy life.