AI generated stories are not bad.

Books, movies, television and everything else
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

AI generated stories are not bad.

Post by alhoon »

Recently, I got to try API's ChatGPT-4-Turbo. I asked it to make a short fantasy story in 6 parts and then I asked it to expand each of those parts. The story it made was surprisingly good.
I have tried it in the past with less successful results, although this time I used a specifically made "Assistant" with clear instructions of what I want in a story embedded to it.

I am impressed. Such things were virtually unknown to most of us in 2022, till ChatGPT made waves in late 2022 and early 2023. And now, in 2024, little more than a year after ChatGPT gained notoriety / fame, the results are impressive, to say the least.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: AI generated stories are not bad.

Post by alhoon »

Here are two short, AI-generated horror stories:

1. In a ghostly town, an ancient clock tower tolls at midnight, each night. Each chime blurs reality further; inhabitants fade, leaving behind only their echoes. The last survivor, heart racing with dread, listens as the tower's bell tolls once more.

2. An eerie mirror, passed through generations, doesn't reflect the present but shows the final minute of its owners. The latest to inherit it catches a glimpse not of his current self, but of him entering the room thirty seconds ago.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!