Realm of the Blood Queen, a complete Ravenloft domain and adventure path, is free on the DM's Guild

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Libertad
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Realm of the Blood Queen, a complete Ravenloft domain and adventure path, is free on the DM's Guild

Post by Libertad »

Sometime last year I reviewed this product, and overall liked what I saw. For a time it was taken off the Guild due to the author's disagreements with WotC's recent activities and controversies.

For the entirety of this month of July, the author has put Realm of the Blood Queen back on DM's Guild, but as a Pay What You Want product with a recommended price of $0.00. Afterwards it will be gone for good.

I debated whether to make a new thread or update my DM's Guild review thread, but figured the former option would get more attention. To be clear, I am not affiliated with the author, but I like the adventure enough that I want more eyes on it before it's taken off. A lot of time and care has been put into it, and it would be a shame to see it disappear before more hands get a hold of it.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Realm of the Blood Queen, a complete Ravenloft domain and adventure path, is free on the DM's Guild

Post by alhoon »

Thank you for the notice.

I don't know what beef the creator has with WotC but I applaud him sticking to his principles.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!