Fan Adventures not Loading

Post questions and suggestions here
Speedwagon
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Fan Adventures not Loading

Post by Speedwagon »

Hey everyone,

I went on the FoS Library section to look at a few fan adventures, for the sake of drawing inspiration for myself to maybe try my hand at writing one. However, not all of them were available to me. Nine of Hearts by Dion Fernandez, A Calling from Verbrek by Tomasz Kuczynski, The Story of Darkagnon Estates by Mad Step Dad, and Tales of the Mists by Jeffrey Davis didn't load when I clicked on them. I disabled adblocker and still, nothing really happened. They didn't show up in my downloads or anything despite repeated clicking. Are these adventures still available somehow? Thanks for any help you can give me!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Fan Adventures not Loading

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Thanks for reporting this. I believe I've fixed it. Go ahead and give it a try.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Speedwagon
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Speedwagon »

Gonzoron of the FoS wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:00 pm Thanks for reporting this. I believe I've fixed it. Go ahead and give it a try.
I gave it a try on mobile and it worked (I could download all of the adventures I mentioned above), but on my computer it didn't. It might be an issue with my computer in that case. Thanks for taking a look GonzoRon!

EDIT: It really might be a computer thing, as when I try to download any Quoth the Raven from before issue #18 on my Alienware computer, it doesn't work. However, when I try to do so on my phone or on my MacBook, it does work. Thankfully I can still access the files but idk if it would work for anyone else. Might be a security or software thing?
Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mephisto of the FoS »

I had a problem a few days ago downloading QtR#9 but now it is OK.
"I am not omniscient, but I know a lot."
-Mephistopheles from Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe