Castle Ravenloft AI fantasy art

Discussing all things Ravenloft
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Castle Ravenloft AI fantasy art

Post by tomokaicho »

I used this website, wombo.art, to produce this picture. The words I used to generate it was Castle Ravenloft. I think its pretty good and we are on the cusp of limitless AI art.

Give it a shot to generate your own AI art.

Some more.

Jeremy16
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Castle Ravenloft AI fantasy art

Post by Jeremy16 »

I tried this out with a few different subjects. No matter what style all I get is abstract pictures. Still, it's kinda neat to play with. Maybe I'll post some results later...
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

I can't get anything as good as yours... the images I get are more psychedelic than what you get.

The image without the prompts had "Castle Ravenloft, fog, gargoyles" as prompts in dark fantasy. As you can see, some AI has a bizarre approach on what a gargoyle looks.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
DustBunny
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DustBunny »

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I have been playing around with the lastest releases of AI art generators.

And in less than a year since this thread started, its easy to say their abilities have been charging ahead at an ever increasing rate. Using the downloaded version of Stable Diffusion, I was able to pop out these with minimal wrangling of the text prompts...

Castle Ravenloft 1

Castle Ravenloft 2

They have even started to get people working properly, though the hands and eyes are nearly always hit & miss requiring more tweaking...

Still, if you dont get the prompts juuuuuust right, you can generate something that Cuthulu would be frightened of...
Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back they had written, "Wish you were here."
FiranDarcalus
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by FiranDarcalus »

DustBunny, that's pretty amazing!!! Do you have a link to where you can download this app?
DustBunny
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DustBunny »

FiranDarcalus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:28 am DustBunny, that's pretty amazing!!! Do you have a link to where you can download this app?
Ack, I forgot to incude the links :oops:

There are several different methods to install, but the various types (from total manual to full auto) as well as useful tutorials and such can be found here.. There are also some links to the online version as well.

One big caveat is that it requires a fairly decent graphics card on your PC and only works with NVidia at this stage.

To learn (or crib) prompts you can see examples here and see what prompts other people used as a starting basis.
Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back they had written, "Wish you were here."
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Actually what I get seems to be slightly influenced pictures. I put: "a blonde slim woman with three eyes" and ALL photos had -2- eyes!
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

alhoon wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:55 pm Actually what I get seems to be slightly influenced pictures. I put: "a blonde slim woman with three eyes" and ALL photos had -2- eyes!
Maybe they're like Princess Daisy and the 3rd one is on the back of their head?

https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Daisy%27s_third_eye
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005