For Drawing room update?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Daisu
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

For Drawing room update?

Post by Daisu »

I am trying to update my collection and found that not much been updated on FoS board drawing room for 5th ed content even some of the fourth editions entries need some reviews. I like to know what dm guide stuff might be good pick ups and which are redundant. The thread just does not seem helpful enough. I rather trust fellow board members reviews over others.

I have just been reading dragon+ 39 it has Ravenloft maps for some domains marked and unmarked. Dragon+ 38 has horror items for Ravenloft and house of lament maps.

4th ed shadowfell book just had side panel saying they do not feature domains in the book and there just an entry of vastani in the shadowfell that just offer adventure hooks......It not really worth the buy for Ravenloft imo.
My RPG PC Game: higurashirpg.blogspot.com
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: For Drawing room update?

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Yes, that page could use some love in terms of reviews, but it's been largely superseded as a list of products by the wiki, in particular this page:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/wiki/Release_Timeline

We should definitely add those Dragon+ articles to the list there, though.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."