Quoth the Raven #29 requests thread

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Caffinicus
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Quoth the Raven #29 requests thread

Post by Caffinicus »

I am strongly in favor of both the continuing (finishing?) Of the Sea of Sorrows Gazeteer, and the defunct domains article. Let's get some Daglan up in there! It's been bugging me for years.
Speedwagon
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Speedwagon »

^^^ This. I am so ready for those articles on Daglan and Kislova, especially because IMC I'm using all of the Domains in the Duskreach Cluster that was alluded to in the Nocturnal Sea Gazetteer (so I'd rather they not get dissipated into the Mists, or thrown into Klorr's eye as in 5e). Also, that Sea of Sorrows Report would be great to have!
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by tomokaicho »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 am I still think a write-up of the clones would've been one of the high points in a "Legacies II" book, had one ever been published. It'd be chock full of calibans at the very least, which is something we haven't seen yet, and the nature of the clone's surrogate family would influence his (S is likely a unique case of transgender "calibanhood") development and psychology.
tomokaicho wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:10 am Is anyone up for a Legacy of the Blood style write-up of the the Zal'honan bloodline in the next QtR? It exists due to Azalin's cloning experiments, and probably many non clones as "grandchildren" also.
Officially requesting this.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Mistmaster wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:24 am If the focus will be on extra-Core domains I beg our extimed Brothers of the FoS to warn me at least in March; I have no domains ready. :D As a counter purpose, a focus on defunct domains (like Gundarak) would be appreciated.
Even if it isn't in the theme of this year's QtR, please go, domain rewrites are always cool.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)