Rookhausen

Discussing all things Ravenloft
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Rookhausen

Post by DocBeard »

Has anyone ever integrated or used Rookhausen in their games? Apparently the only info is Hubbard's old archive, so we don't actually have any information on what was under the facade for the domain...

I like the idea of a little something in that empty spot between Darkon and Nova Vaasa, though. Rookhausen was fun when I played it a bit, even if chat based D&D never quite worked. It'd also be a great place to integrate one of the dragon domains; maybe the city of curses?

Anyway, like I said, I'm curious if anyone's used the domain or had any ideas for fleshing it out over the years.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Rookhausen

Post by Mistmaster »

Yes I mentioned Rookhausen as a military port in my take on Darkon on QtR 27.
Last edited by Mistmaster on Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

DocBeard wrote:Has anyone ever integrated or used Rookhausen in their games? Apparently the only info is Hubbard's old archive, so we don't actually have any information on what was under the facade for the domain...

I like the idea of a little something in that empty spot between Darkon and Nova Vaasa, though. Rookhausen was fun when I played it a bit, even if chat based D&D never quite worked. It'd also be a great place to integrate one of the dragon domains; maybe the city of curses?

Anyway, like I said, I'm curious if anyone's used the domain or had any ideas for fleshing it out over the years.
Hey, Docbeard. Glad to see you. ^_^

Sadly, my forays into the Core were limited to the south-west, and I don't think my GM knew about Rookhausen...
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DocBeard »

Hey, Docbeard. Glad to see you. ^_^
Good to hear from you too! Nice to see some of the old gang still around.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.