LOST TRAILS 1: A Meeting in Monksblade

Online roleplaying at the Café
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: LOST TRAILS 1: A Meeting in Monksblade

Post by alhoon »

That rings a bell. "Ohhh... right." He makes a slight grimace and turns to the governor. "There is a chance that an enemy of ours, an evil wizard that dabbles in diabolism, has also been thrown in your world. He won't survive for long though I think. I have reasons to believe he lost his most treasured possession and source of his power."
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Wolfglide of the Fraternity »

"We cannot guarantee such an unfortunate event," Klokulf adds. "That wicked arcanist may wander that nowhere-road forever, and to that I would say, 'Good riddance.' However, it might be worthwhile to keep an eye out for Dorgio, a priest in service to the Morninglord. We would actually like to get him back."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

The Governor looks to the two priests.
Both men nod.

"Fine. I'm satisfied with the basics of your story." She settles back in her chair.
"It might be that--"
You all hear the rapid footfalls in the hall.

A soldier sticks his head in the door. “Your Excellency, you wanted to be notified immediately if another—”
He pauses, staring at the party.

The Governor rises. She announces, “This audience is finished.”
She starts for the hall door, then pauses and looks back.
“If you want my help getting home, I’ll do what I can. Come back in an hour. And if not—good luck.”

END OF CHAPTER
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)