The Shattered City: OOC
You know, eventually I'm going to get offended at all of these horrified reactions. 17 Charisma doesn't go as far as it used to.
Whistler: Yes, of course. I just couldn't think of any other way to properly describe the playfully positive way the three girls were treating Tomas just then. Even if it was more serious, Cherise is 18 and the last time Tomas tried opening up with a girl it didn't go well, so it's not like he'd try anything, and if it was more than a jaunty wink I'd check if it was cool OOCly first.
Rock: You made it pretty clear when I mentioned that playing out a relationship might be fun before the new game started that you disagreed. I'm not going to try and trick or force you to change that against your will, and I hope my RP has made that clear.
Everyone Else: Sorry for the protracted aside, there; originally Rock and I were going to do it as a side scene but our schedules are so different we figured it'd be faster to just play it out. I also thought it'd give you all a chance to interact without Tomas's boisterous presence pushing people around.
Whistler: Yes, of course. I just couldn't think of any other way to properly describe the playfully positive way the three girls were treating Tomas just then. Even if it was more serious, Cherise is 18 and the last time Tomas tried opening up with a girl it didn't go well, so it's not like he'd try anything, and if it was more than a jaunty wink I'd check if it was cool OOCly first.
Rock: You made it pretty clear when I mentioned that playing out a relationship might be fun before the new game started that you disagreed. I'm not going to try and trick or force you to change that against your will, and I hope my RP has made that clear.
Everyone Else: Sorry for the protracted aside, there; originally Rock and I were going to do it as a side scene but our schedules are so different we figured it'd be faster to just play it out. I also thought it'd give you all a chance to interact without Tomas's boisterous presence pushing people around.
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
I know what happened to himRock wrote:"In part, it was Carter," Lia admits. Her expression turns sombre again. "He's still missing, by the way. No one I know has seen hide or hair of him in years ... I've been half-tempted to have a whip-round to pay for a cenotaph for him ...
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Yes, it has. I hope I haven't offended you somehow? ^^;DocBeard wrote:Rock: You made it pretty clear when I mentioned that playing out a relationship might be fun before the new game started that you disagreed. I'm not going to try and trick or force you to change that against your will, and I hope my RP has made that clear.
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Heh--no worries man. Description accepted!DocBeard wrote:Whistler: Yes, of course. I just couldn't think of any other way to properly describe the playfully positive way the three girls were treating Tomas just then.
Fair 'nuff! Celeste will lay off with the matchmaking accordingly.Rock wrote:Yes, it has. I hope I haven't offended you somehow? ^^;DocBeard wrote:Rock: You made it pretty clear when I mentioned that playing out a relationship might be fun before the new game started that you disagreed. I'm not going to try and trick or force you to change that against your will, and I hope my RP has made that clear.
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Craaap. Maybe if Nerit starts spouting Chaucer I'll remember my lines better for Thursday's recitation. >_<
WHAN THAT APRILL WITH HIS SHOURES SOOTE,
THE DROGHTE OF MARCH HAD PERCED TO THE ROOTE,
AND BATHED EVERY VEYNE IN SWICH LICOUR,
OF WHICH VERTU ENGENDRED IS THE FLOUR....
I die at the part where I have to say "And palmeres for to seken straunge strondes, toh fairne halwes, kowthe in sondry londes."
....
I can't breathe now. So, yeah. Think it would ttly fit teh RP? Guyz?
WHAN THAT APRILL WITH HIS SHOURES SOOTE,
THE DROGHTE OF MARCH HAD PERCED TO THE ROOTE,
AND BATHED EVERY VEYNE IN SWICH LICOUR,
OF WHICH VERTU ENGENDRED IS THE FLOUR....
I die at the part where I have to say "And palmeres for to seken straunge strondes, toh fairne halwes, kowthe in sondry londes."
....
I can't breathe now. So, yeah. Think it would ttly fit teh RP? Guyz?
The problem is that I accidentally let a little too much of Tomas's loneliness and tendency to isolate himself show too soon. They're supposed to be character flaws to spice him up, not crippling issues that he AANNNGGHHHSSTTTSSS about in full color on the front page. Tomas just isn't as good at hiding it around Lia because they've known each other for so long, but the fact that he hides everything behind a grin has been a part of Tomas since day one.
Honestly he just needs to kick some minor evildoers's faces in and he'll feel worlds better. Like I said, it's embarrassing but that's kind of where the RP went.
Honestly he just needs to kick some minor evildoers's faces in and he'll feel worlds better. Like I said, it's embarrassing but that's kind of where the RP went.
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Well, let's see if we can't get the ball moving so Tomas can kick some evildoer sooner.DocBeard wrote:Honestly he just needs to kick some minor evildoers's faces in and he'll feel worlds better. Like I said, it's embarrassing but that's kind of where the RP went.
All eight House NPCs and Charles Devereux have been introduced, and all the Character Briefs for them are up in the 5th post.
Unless there is a major outpouring of desire to stick around the Chateau longer, Isabella and I are going to be winding down this scene tomorrow with an eye towards moving to the Guignol Museum tomorrow night.
So start wrapping up, if you have any last things to say, now is the time to say them.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Second floor map!

This is also up in the Cast Thread

This is also up in the Cast Thread
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
By popular request:

The grounds!

The grounds!
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Gonzoron of the FoS
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 7691
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:02 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Seems that someone switched up an AM and a PM, but it did not suddenly become midnight while you were moving in - the time is supposed to read 12:24 PM.
[Or did it? Time flies when you're having fun... in the TWILIGHT ZONE]
[Or did it? Time flies when you're having fun... in the TWILIGHT ZONE]
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Er, yes. My fault, all the moving-in takes place in late morning/noon time, with the museum trip being the evening of the same day. I have issues remembering whether noon is AM or PM. *grumbles*
As far as the tour goes... It's pretty much Thierri going around and pointing out the big buildings and interesting spots. It'll last as long as he's got an appreciative audience.
As far as the tour goes... It's pretty much Thierri going around and pointing out the big buildings and interesting spots. It'll last as long as he's got an appreciative audience.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
