POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:I am kinda lost here. I thought we left the tavern and went to the alley already, while there was still some light to investigate.
I was waiting for Zilfer to post before I did the scene shift.

I just let Van roll.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

Got it
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

I have added a brief ''what you know about monsters'' post in the reference thread.

It does not cover all types. I included ones that are relevant to your character backgrounds or that people have asked about/mentioned in OOC.

What isn't covered includes common beasts and human menaces. Anyone with hunting, animal lore, or survival NWPs may know more about common animal hazards.
This a thief-heavy party; so several characters have some experience with footpads, robbers, fences, and the like.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by VAN »

If the others don't have further questions I'm ok with moving on.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Zilfer wrote:Yeah I'm still alive, if I'm reading correctly it sounds like he wants it dealt with? We might not need to go within the bounds of the law to get it accomplished, while arresting people and such usually works as a solution sometimes cracking skulls can accomplish the same thing. xD I am getting the sense that is more along the road the party seems to be wanting to take? Save for perhaps the Wizard? xD

I'm going to move forward with this OOC post as an update.
My impression is that you intend for Damien to go along with the plan/job (which was, after all, something Damien's companions actually suggested to their prospective employer.)

If That assumption is mistaken, let me know and I can edit/add a separate scene.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

NOTE:


Zilfer's PC earlier gained knowledge of the watch house location, and a hazy understanding of the patrol schedule.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

CHR check Fild

lower is better

effective chr raised by 1 because of food bribe


[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

I guess to try and be useful, I'll roll a perception check type thing for looking around the alley. Otherwise, I'll just keep a light handy.

[dice]0[/dice]
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:I guess to try and be useful, I'll roll a perception check type thing for looking around the alley. Otherwise, I'll just keep a light handy.

[dice]221840:0[/dice]
:shock:


Alfonse finds several inches of sliced rope and also a dagger while poking about in the alley.
The dagger was half-hidden in a shallow pothole filled with muck. It is not rusty.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Gertie looking around

[dice]0[/dice]
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:Gertie looking around

[dice]221846:0[/dice]
She finds small black pellets in a crack in the pavement.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
How exactly is she checking this stuff?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

Are we informed about those? Fild has a gnomish nose. Has blunderbuss been invented yet?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
steveflam wrote:Pebbles or some kind of poo? LOL
How exactly is she checking this stuff?

Pushing with her dagger first, just to see what it is exactly
Post Reply