After this, there is no turning back. You pick the blue twin - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You pick the red twin - you stay in Ravenloft and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes...
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
What do you think of the big banner at the front of every post? Love it, hate it, don't care? Too big, too small, just the right size?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
I don't think it's necessary at the beginning of every single post. It takes up a good amount of space -- especially combined with the buttons -- and it's just one more thing that we need to go through to get to the actual post. It'd just plain be better and it'd look neater to not have to go through all that banner space every time someone wants to read a DM post.
Yeah, we'll know it's a GM post by the character tags, methinks. If you still want to use an image I suggest switching to something no bigger than 2 line spaces (probably not worth it).
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus. Nuray Solak
The Whistler wrote:For the record! Celeste was *not* consciously flirting with Tomas! Have you noticed how she acts towards *everyone in shouting distance.*
However, fair warning, she *has* apparently just made it her new life's work to get Lia and Tomas together. When she remembers to.
Cronax wrote:The banner isn't needed every post. I think it would be useful if you included it at the beginning of each scene though as a visual delimiter.
Cronax wrote:The banner isn't needed every post. I think it would be useful if you included it at the beginning of each scene though as a visual delimiter.
Now there is a good idea. I'll probably do that from now one.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Rock wrote:
Lia snorts, then cackles with laughter. "Worried about me making life miserable for anyone who tried to do me in, I hope," she finally chortles. "I was more worried about you, doing the lonely night thing out in the world.
Most Freudian of slips? Or a confession cloaked in plausible deniability?