Kaitou Kage wrote:If Lia and Tomas don't actually get together in this game, I will be quite sad.
Same here. They make such an enchanting couple.
You two watch soap operas, don't you? I remember NT saying that Lia would make a cute couple with Jervis in the last game, and he even tried to get me to make Lia smooch with Charles. õ_o Soap opera junkies, the both of you!
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Jervis was a running joke, nothing more. Charles was a one time situation that would've worked out romantically, but Charles and Sarari later on worked out even better.
Lia and Tomas... I stand by my enchanting couple claim.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
NeoTiamat wrote:Jervis was a running joke, nothing more. Charles was a one time situation that would've worked out romantically. Lia and Tomas... I stand by my enchanting couple claim.
The only enchantment between Lia and Tomas is the range of spells she can cast on him.
Kaitou Kage wrote:Lia + Tomas = OTP. Who wants to start writing the fanfiction?
-_- ... I dare you.
Nerit wrote:Once again I'm glad I chose the nun.
Poor, innocent new person. *pat pat* Like that'll stop this crowd ...
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."