The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

When ever we are rolling for initiative I got 15 result Dex mod + 10 rollled .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I saw Jmaytr in Portland over Christmas break. He was having trouble with his internet service. It's likely down now. That would explain the lack of updates. I imagine he'll get the game up and running fairly soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

I spoke with Jmaytr today he said he should have his internet up hopefully next week, he will then make a post.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Next Wednesday Internet will be back up. Sorry for the delay guys, xmas whupped my ass.....
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

That's cool.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

Praise Ezra! The suspense is killing me :)
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Tahl wants to wupp some wolf ass !!!!!
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Yeah...talk about a cliff-hanger. Let's bring some wolf-pelts home- and some stringy wolf meat for the pot, too.
Last edited by ewancummins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

JMaytr won't be getting the internet back this week, I am not sure of the exact time, but please check here for an update, hopefully I will have one soon, I do plan on visiting him soon. I hope no one has lost interest in this game, I know I haven't. In the mean time, I will do my best to keep everyone update with his situation with the internet.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

So Jmaytr is supposed to have the internet back Wednesday, probably in the after noon. I am sure I will ask him tomorrow. Has any one lost interest in the game?
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

I'm still game .
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Irving the Meek »

Still up for it. And Griselda's been going nuts for a while.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I'm still up for it.

Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I'm still here.
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Awesome I sure he will be thrilled to hear that. It was a concern of his that the group lost interest, I will pass it along and see if we can't get past this cliff hanger we have come to.