Character Parade!

Discussing all roleplaying games
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

Currently in two seperate 2nd Ed games I'm playing:

Meurig Thumblegrump - Gnome Cleric2/Thief1 CN. Meurig's only 13 mentally as gnomes age 4 times slower than humans and we started with all the human PCs at 12 (Meurig started at the equivelent gnome age, which we figured as 48 ). He's often getting into situations that could be avoided if his coin had landed the other side up (his god, Torvanik (homebrew god), is the CN god of Mischeif and trickery, and this is quite common amongst his priesthood). Meurig has somehow earnt the eminimity of the party's druid for no known reason, except that when the humans where 12, Meurig burnt down an abandoned inn that had spiders bigger than him in. The druid harboured the grudge for 4 years but hasn't managed to get the better of Meurig yet.

Cattlestick Trace - Halfling Wild Mage3 CN. Cattie swings from being cheerfully nice to darkly malevolent, often in the same conversation. She has a bag that ALWAYS contains biscuits and often makes the best biscuits anyone's tasted (I always seem to ace cookery rolls with her...) She was a regular mage until she recieved a bump on the noggin, and then her magic started to go wrong. Cattie once cast Charm Person (or "Loving Me, Knowing You" as she calls it) and wild surged, getting 100% on the die and breaking the NPC. Now he follows her around and often gets her into trouble. On more than one occasion she has tried to orchestrate his death, but when it fails she starts mothering him and making sure he is OK. Cattie has earnt the eminimity of the party's exiled dwarven lord for the sole reason she is a halfling. To get back at him, she often convinces her brain-fried companion that the dwarf is responisble for all the mishaps that befall him.
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005