The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

Though amusingly, the horribly symbolic visions turned out to be.... very straightforward directions.

And someone trying to kill him. So much for flower power. :wink:
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 7691
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:02 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

"And, and why were they all twins?" Richard asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.
OK, I was beginning to think I'd hallucinated the creepiest part of this whole tale until Richard brought it up again, because no one was mentioning it.

No offense to any twins in the audience. I have a few friends who are twins. One pair of twins is fine. Two pair, ok... though if they are a male pair and a female pair, I do feel a desire to play matchmaker. But five pair in one place thats not a convention of some sort? that's just creepy. Being drowned in bone-filled catacombs is just gilding the lily.


:)

I have my suspicions of where Neo's going, based on Kerrian's vision, but I'll remain silent so as not to drop accidental spoilers.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

I will grant you that this isn't quite as dramatic as having the Anubite toss a dead guy through the window, but we're hoping high weirdness makes up for that. :D
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Hosting company in preparation for the Harvard-Yale football match. (Go Bulldogs!) Posting may be light until late Saturday or Sunday.
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Hey. I'm back. yay.
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Also back!
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Also, in case it isn't obvious, those characters that asked for it have full access to Celeste's wardrobe resources, including contact with a stage costumer that doesn't mind being passionately implored for rental outfits on ten minutes' notice (or at least won't say so out loud). Just add it to her tab. :-)
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I nominate Docbeard for bonus RT for that song! :)
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Seconded!
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

That sounds like a good idea to me. :D 2 RT for you, Doc. This would be a much more boring game without you.

Also, courtesy of our mutual friend Lostboy, I present a 3D view of the Tessier Gallery. Observe the neat tower-thingy.

Image

(Okay, so architecture isn't my strongpoint. So sue me.)
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

So that's where that came from! I was very confused when I reread the post today. Well done :).

Ahem, and just to clear the air...

(4:51:10 PM) Kage: I shall have to do penance!
(4:52:06 PM) nerit: MY BOOBS ARE SHOWING OMFG
(4:52:16 PM) nerit: that's the modern translation
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Huh, you guys liked that? I figured since everyone kind of ignored it that I did a poor job of it. Thanks!
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

We like it, there's just not much to react with other than amazed awe. :wink:
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Fair enough! Oh, Tomas is, on the sly, keeping an eye out for artifacts from pre-rationalist Lamordia, BTW. I want to talk to you about a few other ideas I had for side stuff, too.
User avatar
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 7691
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:02 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

not sure if I should comment here or in the art thread.

Love, love, love the new pic of Nerit in costume.

also Love, love, love Street Fighter: Hazlan.

very nice work...
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Post Reply