Yeah.steveflam wrote:ewan, we have our backpacks but not our, weapons, correct?
Weapons are not confiscated , but rather turned in/checked in.
You are being watched and guarded in a room, but not exactly treated like prisoners.


Yeah.steveflam wrote:ewan, we have our backpacks but not our, weapons, correct?

They probably expect that sort of thing from a bottom class type like GERTIE.steveflam wrote:Ok, so if gertie puts food in her backpack, they won't make a fuss, I imagine?






ewancummins wrote:Reminder:
You are all in full control of your PCs.
I always try not to arbitrarily skip or negate your actions in play.
The note had a good chance of success ( either roll succeeding would have been enough to avoid detection.)
FILD could try to slip away from the four guys escorting him down the street. Of course, they would likely try to stop him.
I won't just teleport PCs into the WatchHouse scene. He does not know the situation of the other PCs, but that does not mean he has to trust the watch.
100% your call, Alhoon.
Varrus can have Titus do as he pleases, without any special constraints. Nobody has collared him, or even questioned him. At least not yet.
That is why I ran the gloss/timeline advance past you all. I want to make certain the game moves along, but without railroading.
Given the tense scene with GERTIE just now, I will not update that scene until Steve, Van, and Adam all get a chance to post.
Leasing Gem seemed sensible. But if Tom would just be holding the dog,Mir sitting near the dog, I will happily edit that detail.
Gem is trained, after all.



Not just game reality.alhoon wrote:How can Fild slip the guards? He very much like to do so... but I don't see any way.
Fild is surrounded and he has smaller legs than the guard. Even if he manages to slip through them escaping the city would be hard. And he doesn't want to abandon his friends.
Game-world reality is he'll get 4 AOs with a mancatcher. He's not going anywhere.
So, he'll jest to see how serious this is.