The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
*gives post a baleful look*
Should be fixed now.
Should be fixed now.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Someone forgot to ask about the evil kitty. Aaaaand I just moved us.
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Thanks for reminding me. Question posted.
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I do believe that last post deserves some RT to Rock. So, four RT to Lia for the very nice chant.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Why, thank you, kind sir. ^^
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
DISCUSSION TIME.
Thierri is leaving. We need to stop him.
I can't charm his pants off. He is not charmed by a nun. So, maybe Nerit can be mean to him and Celeste. Make her cry, he goes soft (or punches/facemelts me).
i.e. "The least you could do is come down here and wipe her eyes dry before you say 'Adieu!'"
Any other ideas?
Thierri is leaving. We need to stop him.
I can't charm his pants off. He is not charmed by a nun. So, maybe Nerit can be mean to him and Celeste. Make her cry, he goes soft (or punches/facemelts me).
i.e. "The least you could do is come down here and wipe her eyes dry before you say 'Adieu!'"
Any other ideas?
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I can be charming! I totally already spurned him that one time, plus I've got all that emotional leverage. Or is there any way to get up to him? What do y'all think?
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I have one casting of Dimension Door handy, so depending on how far away he is I might be able to get up there. But what would you all y'all want me to do once I'm there? :-\ Unless pretending to hurt Celeste brings him down, it might be easier to just attack him. *winces at the idea of attacking Death*
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Will Celeste touching him start the process? Because if Dimension Door allows you to bring her up there...
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Well, for the ritual to work, Celeste and the three chains need to be touching him, and the five runestones need to be encircling him. Isabella may correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the specific order of events is important, only that all nine elements are in position at one time.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
There ya go.Inkeri wrote:The stones you will take to set a trap for the so-called-Death. Set them down in a circle of five points, and lure him into it... Once this is done, you activate the stones while he stands among them by touching them and saying their names. Do not activate them before you have the cords around him!"
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I think my armor's daily is spent, but is he close enough for Tomas to use Call to Arms to drag him over?
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Is there any chance we could set the stones up around him now? I don't know if they'd work to keep him here, but it's worth a shot, isn't it?
"Sometimes, Mr.Liquor cabinet is my only friend"
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
He's low-enough, though Tomas would need to walk up to the wall of the building. Two notes though. First, since Thierri would be dragged off the building, he'd get a save to avoid falling off. Secondly, if he fails the save, he takes falling damage.DocBeard wrote:I think my armor's daily is spent, but is he close enough for Tomas to use Call to Arms to drag him over?
Possible, though you'd need to have the others basically encircle the building, which require either stealth checks or a distraction to avoid Thierri noticing.YalenusVeler wrote:Is there any chance we could set the stones up around him now? I don't know if they'd work to keep him here, but it's worth a shot, isn't it?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
As far as I recall from chat:
Nerit/Celeste "bad nun/good socialite"
Tomas readies something
Rex is given a save?
Rex does...something, with the stones? I can't remember.
Nerit/Celeste "bad nun/good socialite"
Tomas readies something
Rex is given a save?
Rex does...something, with the stones? I can't remember.
