Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Image

This will be Arnulf.
Sweet.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

hmm... we don't have a healer do we?

I might go bard. that has some roguey skills, and if we already have a Tomb raider the other side of roguing will be a better fit anyway. And Bards do get some healing.... eventually!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

kintire wrote:hmm... we don't have a healer do we?

I might go bard. that has some roguey skills, and if we already have a Tomb raider the other side of roguing will be a better fit anyway. And Bards do get some healing.... eventually!
Hmm, true. It doesn't have to be a cleric, although they are 'teh gawds' of healing and buffing. Bards are very good support characters. Take ranks in heal skill, maybe some special feats to boost your healing/protective abilities? Bards rawk. Good for overcoming fear effects, too!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Actually, I was looking through heroes of horror and an archivist would fit the character as well, since I want him to be a scholarly fellow. Do you know if using that class is allowed?
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

BigBadQDaddy wrote:Actually, I was looking through heroes of horror and an archivist would fit the character as well, since I want him to be a scholarly fellow. Do you know if using that class is allowed?
Absolutely!

Glim was a multi-classed Archivist/Wizard.

Skybolt LOVES archivists. :D

BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Then Archivist it is, we have a healer!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, wife- creature is calling me1

Must go, for real. Will check back later- but its sounds like we have a really well-rounded party. Some of us should probably have connectiosn. Tarlyn and I will play sister and brother. I'll leave out the rest for now- we are still writing it up, and it will be revealed in play.

kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

maybe some special feats to boost your healing/protective abilities?
I would welcome suggestions!
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

As for now, I am working from the angle that my character is a professor of sorts. I am not sure if there are any universities in Marsember, but he could have been there for a number of different reasons. Perhaps researching his ailment...
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Perhaps researching his ailment
Fruit! you need Fruit!

ahem. sorry.

I'm not yet sure what my chracter was doing in Marsember, but it was pretty low down the ladder. I am as poor as it is possible to be for my class!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

I haven't worked out everything yet with ewan on our pcs. I dont want to say anything until we decide what we want you guys to know!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Well as I picture my tomb rider PC will have a lot of knowledge, but will be also capable to break in houses etc. But she will not have social skills, so a bard will be great for that too!

Question: firearms are allowed? Because Lara...mmm sorry my PC will have one if possible.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Only one? :P
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

kintire wrote:Only one? :P
LOL! And will she look like Angelina Jolie and if she moves around,,,,,,,,,,,,, n.m thats a guy joke LOL!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I really wanted 2 guns but I have only 2 feats :( And will get weapon finesse.

And Tarlyn for sure will look like Anjelina Jolie ;) Dark Brown hair green eyes ;) We will have no problem enter in towns! :P
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!