The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

DocBeard wrote:I didn't know you knew French, Nerit. Are you fluent? I've studied enough Latin that I can usually get the gist of a statement if I'm looking at it the right way.
Je ne parle pas francais pour merde. In other words, no, definitely not fluent. I took two years of it in highschool and can hardly remember a thing. French is extraordinarily easy to look up and construct, however. Thus far I'm using it in Nerit's speech because it enhances her formality (for me).

Funny though, I also took two years of Latin! That is my greater love, really, but it's even harder to remember. I can't even figure out how to say "yes" without looking it up.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

Also, I've been informed that I should cut back on the French. Not to worry, as I never intended for Nerit to be blabbering like that the whole way through!
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Aha! I *thought* that was Thierri Boucher! Of all the NPCs to recycle, he should be one of the awesomest. :-)
User avatar
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:54 am

Post by Isabella »

Image

[Stay green, folks.]
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
User avatar
yalenusveler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1266
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator

Post by yalenusveler »

And I will be away untill Sunday afternoon, hopefully returning sane and healthy. *HUGS* Don't end the world till I get back!
"Sometimes, Mr.Liquor cabinet is my only friend"
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

If Lia and Tomas don't actually get together in this game, I will be quite sad.
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

Kaitou Kage wrote:If Lia and Tomas don't actually get together in this game, I will be quite sad.
Same here. They make such an enchanting couple.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

I think I missed something again :<.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Nerit wrote:I think I missed something again :<.
You're not part of the old crowd, missy! *shuns the newbie*

*shun*
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

:C

Elitist snob!
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
Cronax
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Southern California

Post by Cronax »

Oh, don't pay him any mind.
User avatar
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:54 am

Post by Isabella »

"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

Oh, looky that. There's already a Ravenloft Wiki?
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:54 am

Post by Isabella »

That's my revisions to the setting, so, er, not really.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

An ah helped!
Post Reply