The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
You'll be informed when the time comes.DocBeard wrote:Also, when can I roll to try and improve my condition?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
I'll post shortly Nerit, honest... But to be fair Nicholas isnt in the best of moods due to a case of plague and an inforced prohibition on any mood altering substances.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Doc don't forget about the +1 weapon damage bonus for the next combat, I'll try and remember too but y'know how these things go...
for future reference as this is a power bonus to weapon damage can everyone let me know who its worth handing it out to? I'm guesiing Tomas, Darius and Cyrus are prime candidates but anyone else?
Also Rock, Lia should still have the healing potion Nicholas gave her, feel free to hang onto it.
for future reference as this is a power bonus to weapon damage can everyone let me know who its worth handing it out to? I'm guesiing Tomas, Darius and Cyrus are prime candidates but anyone else?
Also Rock, Lia should still have the healing potion Nicholas gave her, feel free to hang onto it.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Im not really sure. I keep thinking Im missing something... Nicholas and I are both convinced it had something to do with the 11th March, but it wasn't triggered until arriving in Troischamps, but thats onyl a theory.
I "think" we can say:
1. The plague appears to be fatal at some point
2. Some are infected but not others
3. Anne-Marie had it (not 100% on whether it was the same illness)
4. The Charnel hounds give it out
5. It doesnt appear to be contagious
6. It was first reported in early April
7. It manifests as crop blight as well as human sickness
8. It hasn't reached Port-a-Lucine as yet
I guess we don't really know very much, but as the death puppies seem to be one of the main methods of transmission I'd guess we try and stop them for now?
Although as the graveyard is empty Im a little at a loss as to where we go next?
I "think" we can say:
1. The plague appears to be fatal at some point
2. Some are infected but not others
3. Anne-Marie had it (not 100% on whether it was the same illness)
4. The Charnel hounds give it out
5. It doesnt appear to be contagious
6. It was first reported in early April
7. It manifests as crop blight as well as human sickness
8. It hasn't reached Port-a-Lucine as yet
I guess we don't really know very much, but as the death puppies seem to be one of the main methods of transmission I'd guess we try and stop them for now?
Although as the graveyard is empty Im a little at a loss as to where we go next?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Hey, everyone! Time for some shameless promotion!
If you read the epilogues from Eye of Anubis, you might remember that Carter disappeared.
Isy is drawing a short interlude comic for Metamorphosis that tells the beginning of what happened to Carter until I take over the character in Issue #4.
Take a look and see!
If you read the epilogues from Eye of Anubis, you might remember that Carter disappeared.
Isy is drawing a short interlude comic for Metamorphosis that tells the beginning of what happened to Carter until I take over the character in Issue #4.
Take a look and see!
