Cute Halloween gag on WotC site

Discussing all roleplaying games
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Cute Halloween gag on WotC site

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Anyone else tried clicking on the jack-o-lantern at the top of WotC's main D&D page yet? It tells you what your PC got trick-or-treating this year.

So far, I've clicked on "Treat" for:

- some candy, and a small sack containing 5 shiny gold pieces.

- some candy, a feybread biscuit, a feybread biscuit, a restful bedroll, and a potion of vitality.

- some candy, a ring of protection +1, a ring of protection +1, a ring of spell storing (greater), and a potion of life.

- some candy, an endless canteen, astral mead, and a goodnight tincture.

- some candy, a banquet ring, a potion of cure light wounds, and a set of deluxe core rulebooks.

- some candy, 7 bottles of fine wine, a banquet ring, and a level 30 treasure parcel.

Clearly, monsters in some dungeons are more generous with treats than the ones in the dungeon next door. :lol:

As for clicking "Trick", that's given me:

- a rotten apple, a rusty nail, and an old shoe.

- a rotten apple, a small sack containing a single tarnished copper piece, and cave slime.

- a rotten apple, a set of thieves' tools, and a twig.

- a rotten apple, a moldy slice of bread, a leaky waterskin, and a blinding bomb.

- a rotten apple, a small bag of candy corn, a flask of acid, and cave slime.

Looks like candy corn is considered a trick, not a treat. :wink:

Nice to know somebody at WotC still has a sense of humor. Be careful of clicking the falling leaves if you try it, BTW: they're random links.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow