OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
eocine
Conspirator
Conspirator
Location: somewhere where he ponders whether or not people know what 'crapulence' means.

Post by eocine »

Yep, I'm still on board. :wink:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Okie dokie Nathan an email was sent to ya regarding Helmut ;)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Nathan of the FoS wrote: It looks like we have Pamela, Roti, and tarlyn on board; how 'bout eocine? alhoon?
I'm in. Your plan to kick Draxton out of your little group failed miserably again...
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

I can do whatever is easiest for people, if you want me to be a Frat member I'll create a character. Otherwise I'll copy Van and wait for a PM.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

The problem for you, Coan, is that Moral hasn't posted in over three months. Will Nathan take over Buchvold and play him as an NPC in the group? Or would your character be willing to be a bodyguard for someone else in the party?

If I had to guess, I could see him considering working for Crow, but I don't know if our double-agent would want a former employee of Buchvold in his employ. I like reading about him and Gertrude would be interested in his background, but would they actually be willing to work together? He's probably leery about working with Serd after the Serpent King manifestation. There is now of course Li Shou and Helmut, but we'll all have to see them in action to see if he'd be willing to leave Buchvold to join the others. There is the matter of the outstanding pact with an evil loa of fire however, which might account for his new search for employment.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Another idea Coan is to do what Tarlyn did, create another PC, a Frat member and have Hiro to be his bodyguard. :wink:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Pamela wrote:Will Nathan take over Buchvold and play him as an NPC in the group?
If running Buchvold is too much trouble, Nathan, I could ask Moral if I can take over the Borcan, and let him know when things are getting interesting. He's told me a lot about Buchvold, and has trusted me to write his PC's actions into my own posts before, so I could take responsibility for running the Borcan when he's unable to participate.

I think Paul's still fond of Buchvold, even if he's been too busy with other matters to post lately. We shouldn't let his PC slip through the cracks, if we can help it; if he does find time, he'll probably be back.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

Roti has full permission to post as Buchvold. And don't write me out just yet. You won't like what happens. :twisted:

I'll be back before too long, and I will post then. Don't forget.

:wink:
"There is no great revelation, there is only you."
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

In fact, if someone could give me a summery, I'm prepared to start posting as of now. I'll be irregular, but I could pull somthing off.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Actually, just read the last thread, period- it'll give you Gertrude's entire summary of the trip, and their present return to the Maison. It's only a couple of pages long and it'll at least give you a chance to gauge everyone's reactions to all the info to date. :)
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

I'll try ASAP. Expect to have me back... at some point.

What, no "Hello"? :evil: :wink:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Nah, you made me post for nothing earlier, so I'm angry at you. :x

:P

Oh, all right, hello already! :D

If you have any other questions, don't be shy to post- the only thing I'll point out is that the reason for Gert's nod towards Buchvold is that it's her way to acknowledge his correction of her stated purpose of their trip to Chicken Bone. She's amazingly said nothing negative about him! :P
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Oh, and there are 4 possible "Last threads" from my POW; all that have been upgraded since my last appearance. Mind telling me which is the one you mean?
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Thanks for helping the clown. :wink:

Expect posting to start prety soon. Now though, unfortunatly, it is midnight, and I need the occasional rest.

See you all shortly.