OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:Unless we get more posts in the Marais de Tarascon section in the next 24 hours I'll assume everyone went to a) their hotel, b) somewhere else where they can get out of the rain, and we'll have the continuation at dawn or slightly thereafter, when everyone goes back to the Maison.
Presuming that means everyone but the bodyguards?
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

tarlyn wrote:
Nathan of the FoS wrote:Unless we get more posts in the Marais de Tarascon section in the next 24 hours I'll assume everyone went to a) their hotel, b) somewhere else where they can get out of the rain, and we'll have the continuation at dawn or slightly thereafter, when everyone goes back to the Maison.
Presuming that means everyone but the bodyguards?
Yes, that's right. The bodyguards will stay in Marais de Tarascon.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Go ahead. :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Hey finally we move to the South with the rest of Frat. members!
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Where is everybody? Vacations, finals? Waiting for me to send them information? :?
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

I should be done grading by Friday, then I'll have a week off to play for sure. I might be out of touch from the 21st to the 29th, depending on how easily I can get online from the hotel I'll be staying at.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

I've just hit a slump creatively. I'll definitely have a post up this weekend, but right now my brain's slo-mo.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:Where is everybody? Vacations, finals? Waiting for me to send them information? :?
I'm wondering where Hiro and Dadrag are exactly? I'm somewhat confused, are we at the Maison de Soulombre or somewhere else (and do we need a seperate thread for the bodyguards?)
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

The bodyguards wouldn't be allowed at the meeting, I'm afraid. I think Nathan may have plans to keep you occupied, but for now your PCs should probably be in town, having breakfast or something. (Perhaps you could encounter Dorothea, tarlyn's new character?)
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:The bodyguards wouldn't be allowed at the meeting, I'm afraid.
True, unfortunately.
I think Nathan may have plans to keep you occupied,
Indeed I do. :twisted:
but for now your PCs should probably be in town, having breakfast or something. (Perhaps you could encounter Dorothea, tarlyn's new character?)
Sounds good to me--tarlyn, do you want to make your grand entrance?
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Yes I do! Yippee!!!!!!! As was already stated in another thread? How about something like Le Coq Noir April 12th?
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

tarlyn wrote:Yes I do! Yippee!!!!!!! As was already stated in another thread? How about something like Le Coq Noir April 12th?
Sure, sounds good.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Er, I thought it was the 11th? We were out in the swamp on the night of the 10th, IIRC. Or are the bodyguards skipping a day ahead?
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I think Dorothea has already noticed Dadrag the other night, when he returned from the swamp. She has for sure noticed the blood at his cloak so she might want to talk to him at breakfast. :wink:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Er, I thought it was the 11th? We were out in the swamp on the night of the 10th, IIRC. Or are the bodyguards skipping a day ahead?
I am perhaps mixed up because your thread is already at the 12th Roti, sorry. 11th it is no worries.