OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Guys, Dadrag needs a little help down there. I doubt that can kill the beasty alone using only the dagger!

Actually I think that his next move will be to try escape artists... :roll:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

VAN wrote: Actually I think that his next move will be to try escape artists... :roll:
Which of the artists will he try to escape from? :) :P
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

VAN wrote:Guys, Dadrag needs a little help down there. I doubt that can kill the beasty alone using only the dagger!

Crow's doing what he can from the riverbank. (AFAIK he's the only one in the party with healing magic, so I don't think he should be diving in to get killed just yet! :lol:) Hiro and Buchvold should be able to help on the next round, though.

Assuming you're not too busy teasing your sister, alhoon :wink: , has Draxton got any spells that might work under the circumstances? With Roland distracted and Gerard out cold (we hope), there's a chance to cast spells unobserved by the locals, but it won't last for long.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

alhoon wrote:
VAN wrote: Actually I think that his next move will be to try escape artists... :roll:
Which of the artists will he try to escape from? :) :P
Hey I was tired... and BTW there are some artists I do like to escape from! :lol:
Rotipher of the FoS wrote:
VAN wrote:Guys, Dadrag needs a little help down there. I doubt that can kill the beasty alone using only the dagger!

Crow's doing what he can from the riverbank. (AFAIK he's the only one in the party with healing magic, so I don't think he should be diving in to get killed just yet! :lol:) Hiro and Buchvold should be able to help on the next round, though.
I know that Crow do his best, the bonus are more than welcome! :D
Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Has Draxton got any spells that might work under the circumstances? With Roland distracted and Gerard out cold (we hope), there's a chance to cast spells unobserved by the locals, but it won't last for long.
Even if he has, I doubt that Draxton will put himself in the minimum danger to save his bodyguard!

But maybe he can cast something when he gets out of the water...
Last edited by VAN on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Yay! The Professor stirs! :D

Good to see you posting again, Pam! Things are always brighter when Gertrude's there, to keep the other PCs minding their manners. :wink:

(I do hope she didn't just set the bard's instrument-case down in a mud puddle though, nor the group's only un-soaked firearm, for that matter.... :lol: )
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Thanks. Good vacation, cold's lifting, new job at the end of the month, and my energy levels are a LOT higher again. :D

And don't worry, Gert was careful about both the case and gun; she's far too fastidious for that, even if a life might be at stake. :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Gerard is alive?
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Maybe. Nathan hasn't said.

Hmmm... has anyone in Ravenloft invented mouth-to-mouth resuscitation yet? :?
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

http://www.jficm.anzca.edu.au/aaccm/jou ... 05/Ron.pdf

If you were indeed serious Roti well is this any indication or help? 1732 wow it has been that long ;)
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Nathan, can you let us know what our PC's MIGHT know- if anything- about helping drowned people? I don't have any points in healing or survival, so not sure what Gert at least would know.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Me again; just making sure that he is dead- or at least trying to.

That didn't come out right... :P
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

Hay gang, I'm back too. I don't think I missed anything.

In other news... well, more boards need evil smilies, this board needs a roll code, and I've been setting up a Ravenloft game over on GaintITP.

[roll]2d10[/roll]

Never mind.

Oh, and I've develouped a plan to get the holy water into play. Magic missile. :D Assuming Holyness will speard out within the water.
"There is no great revelation, there is only you."
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Welcome back, Moral. :) I don't know if holy water would spread that way; I'd be more concerned with it being tainted/lessened by its exposure to the greater volume of the swamp. Still, I'm not the DM!

VAN, sorry that Gert can't be more useful here to you. She'd never go into the water herself voluntarily, and until the darned thing surfaces, her options are limited.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Don't worry Pam, Lets hope that Dadrag manages to escape the next round. He can deal more damage when fighting with 2 weapons. 8)

Welcome back Moral. I hope Buchvold has some offensice spells, if the holly water doesn't get the beasty. :roll:
Last edited by VAN on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- W H A T ! ? !
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Maybe hit a vial with one of the spell's missiles, and the critter with the rest? Magic missile's a no-miss spell, so there shouldn't be any risk of hitting Dadrag by mistake.