Quantarius

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Scarycount
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Quantarius

Post by Scarycount »

Would someone please tell me who this is?
Hail Strahd!
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Never heard of him, but sounds Darkonian.

I don't think it's an actual Latin word, but my Latin grades never topping high Cs, I doubt I'm the person to ask about that.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Mangrum
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mangrum »

Just off the top of my head, wasn't that the wizard Azalin studied under as a young apprentice?
Spiteful Crow
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Spiteful Crow »

Firan Zal'honan was born in the earldom of Knurl, a city-state in the eastern Flanaess. As the second of three sons of Lord Turalitan Zal'honan, his political future was decidedly dim from his birth, and he spent much of his childhood overlooked by his parents. From an early age, Firan demonstrated a keen intelligence, marked with a distaste for his fellow men and their deviation from discipline and order - a revulsion that manifested itself in self-loathing several times for his own perceived weaknesses. Firan respected his father's strict rulership, as well as the prior claim to succession exercised by his older brother Ranald, but disliked his father's superstitions and his bans against magic. Perhaps in a display of rebellion, Firan entered the underworld of Knurl's mages, studying under the wizard Quantarius.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Yet another quote from my wiki entry!

*HMB prouds*

Yes, Quantarius was Firan's tutor.