Gothic Asia wiki

Discussing all things Ravenloft
elliott20
Conspirator
Conspirator

Gothic Asia wiki

Post by elliott20 »

I've gone ahead and created a wiki space for the gothic Asia work you guys have done in the "Gothic Asia" thread.

Here's the site.

The wiki requires a password to get into and currently only HuManBing and I have access to that. If interest mounts again, HMB can hand out the password as he sees fit so we can maintain some semblence of content control.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Elliott20 and I should be getting round to putting a few things onto that site in a short while. We're mostly using what we've gotten on this thread for that purpose, largely unchanged.

I do admit I am missing Waldi's excellent Asianloft map, as I didn't save it (and now the link is dead). If Waldi's reading this, we should get you onboard. And anybody else who wants to contribute too!

(We have to do a wiki because Elliott20 can't get onto this web page while at work.)
elliott20
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by elliott20 »

actually, as it turns out, there's a way around that and so I can now. But still, I feel that having the information all organized in the same place would help any new comers who are interested in the project.
NykylaiHellray
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NykylaiHellray »

Sadly the same thing happened to me, as I forgot to save the map he did for the plaines of lost innocence project to >___<....

I am more then happy to contribute as well. =)
elliott20
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by elliott20 »

In addition to this, I also have a word doc with the contents of the thread copied straight into it. I haven't had much time to play with it yet but when I get my act together we'll be taking things from that and pasting it into the wiki